Q. I accidently cracked the edge of my ipad and I need it fixed. I have a warranty on it and it hasn't been a year yet. What would be the best way to go?
A. Likely you will be charged by Apple, and that is normally $150+ for a new one. If that is the case, consider just replacing the screen yourself. Plenty of good resources on YouTube showing the process. Full screen replacement kits (with all tools) run for $50-80. Just make sure you are getting a good quality screen - stay away from low quality sellers on eBay, Amazon, RepairsUniverse, etc. I used these guys to replace my glass on my iPad 2 and lots of other repairs - http://www.strivemobile.com/ipad. Same quality as original, repair took about 1 hour.
Is looking at an iPad screen in complete darkness bad for your eyes?
Q. will i need glasses or something. because i usually do this for a few hours at nigh. i like the dark.
A. Yes if you make this a big habit you won't need glasses but after a few mos. you'll notice your vision is a little blurry.
I broke the screen behind the glass of my iPad. What are the parts I need to replace that?
Q. So I'm actually trying to fix my 6 year old brothers iPad, which I knocked off the table on accident. I've repaired iPods and iPhones but I think the iPad might be different. What parts do I need to replace the LCD behind the screen? The touch sensitivity still works,
Thanks all.
A. If you have an iPad then you really should get the most out of it possible. Watch the ipad video lessons to learn how to get the most of your ipad
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How much does it cost to repair an ipad screen?
Description : Q. I accidently cracked the edge of my ipad and I need it fixed. I have a warranty on it and it hasn't been a year yet. What would be t...