Q. I forgot my pattern and account for my Samsung Galaxy. How do I unlock my phone?
I've locked my phone with a pattern and forgot the pattern. But i also forgot the google account it was under. How would I unlock it?
A. Damn boo lol well if u cant remember either one, best go to your provider.
I am getting an unlocked international Galaxy s4 off of amazon. What service could/should I get for it?
Q. I am getting specifically samsung galaxy s iv/s4 gt-i9500 factory unlocked phone . I remember someone mentioning that I cant use it for verizon or something. If true, whom can I get? Whom should I get? Do I need to get a two year contract? ( I am paying full price for the phone)
Is there any features that I wont have?
A. You cant use it on Verizon, its not compatible. You have to use a GSM provider like ATT or Tmobile. No you should not have to sign a contract.
How do i unlock my Samsung Galaxy without having a google account?
Q. Hi, i have a Samsung Galaxy S and i had a pattern code to unlock the phone in use, my nephew got hold of my phone without my knowing and tried to guess the code, i dont have a google account linked with the phone and its asking for me to provide 1 and a password, can anybody help me please?
A. It's Simple you can Unlock the Samsung Galaxy S (spica) model mobile..You can get the Unlock code here http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/samsung-galaxy-spica/rs1wp9/ and Unlock the mobile from the Network lock.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I forgot my pattern and account for my Samsung Galaxy. How do I unlock my phone? I've locked my phone with a p?
Description : Q. I forgot my pattern and account for my Samsung Galaxy. How do I unlock my phone? I've locked my phone with a pattern and forgot the ...