Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 wifi-only tablet... I use a MiFi Mobile Hotspot when im not around other wifi.. I Want to be able to track my usage on that wifi network as mobile data, and I want it to count as wifi usage when im connected to any other wifi networks. Thanks!
A. idk about wifi usage but wifi maneger can find eny wifi and conect if it doesn't need a password.it will tell you the signal and if it is locked before so you can use the best one that isn't locked.
How to make a tablet a monitor for a ps3?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and i was wondering if i could use it as a monitor for my ps3. 20 points for best answer
A. No mate how could u do tht 20 points answer please
really soryy mate but u cant
What is the hottest tablet out now for a college student?
Q. I ma going to be starting college this fall (2013) and my parent said they would buy me a tablet for college. I was wondering what is the best one out there? I want a tablet because I would like to take my notes on it and be able to access some of my books on there because I have a back injury and wont be able to have a super heavy backpack. I don't care about the size but just as long as I can get wifi, notes, internet etc.
I really like the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 but there is also the Samsung Galaxy 8.0
The 8.0 has the 4.1 Jelly bean update and the 10.1 has the Ice cream sandwich update. Which one is better? They both come with a stylus as well. I have the Samsung galaxy s3 phone so i am familiar with the products.
But then I also have looked at the new ipad mini and the ipad with retina display, because I have an ipod and am familiar with the apple products. But they both don't come with a stylus and aren't as compatible with a stylus like the Galaxies.
Please help me choose!! or what tablet did you love or do you love now? What really helped you? What tablet did you use for college?
A. I like the Galaxy Note 8.0. Its a phablet kind of stuff. 8" screen is almost perfect.
Review on Galaxy Note 8, should help you in making this decision:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R2XVV1I6M74Y44/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00BQH8UEY&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=aajemt-20
Yes Galaxy Note would be the better option for stylus and noting purposes.
Both Note 8.0 and 10.1 can get Jelly bean update so it should not be an issue.
iPad Retina display is better compared to Note 8 but price is too high for the feature it offers. Whereas in some places like the processor. Note 8 takes the lead with Quad core processor over Dual core processor.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is there an app that counts certain wifi networks as mobile usage?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 wifi-only tablet... I use a MiFi Mobile Hotspot when im not around other wifi.. I Want to be able to t...