Q. I have had my AT&T Samsung galaxy captivate for 8 months & it was dropped. I can't get a repacement b/c i bought it from a friend. I've already taken the phone apart & just need to know how much i can pay for a new replacement screen. The glass underneath is the only problem & i don't want to pay too much since i can repair it myself. I saw one online for $119 but that's a bit much. Help!
A. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-New-Touch-Screen-Glass-Lens-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S-Captivate-i897-OEM-US-/310397923233?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4845286fa1#ht_2114wt_1163
this is 5 dollars, not sure if its what your looking for though :)
will i be able to use the samsung galaxy s captivate on brazil?
Q. please help i live in brazil and my brother is going to go to the USA in the end of the year and i was thinking to get a samsung galaxy captivate exclusively from at&t but im not sure if i can use it here in brazil and i dont know if there will be an assistance in case it breaks
HELP!!THANKS!!!
A. The phone would have to be unlocked from AT&T. You would be on your own as far as assistance is concerned.
which phone companys/carriers does the Samsung Captivate and the Samsung vibrant work on?
Q. Which phone companys/carriers does the Samsung Galaxy s Captivate and the Samsung Galaxy s vibrant work on?
Include Canadian carriers
A. Captivate=ATT
Vibrant=Tmobile
Now vibrant will work on any GSM network especially unlocked because the radio has both att and tmo 3g bands in the radio it just needs unlocked and rooted.
Both phone wil work on GSM networks but will only connect to edge data
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Samsung galaxy captivate repacement screens?
Description : Q. I have had my AT&T Samsung galaxy captivate for 8 months & it was dropped. I can't get a repacement b/c i bought it from a f...