Q. I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 back in August for my birthday, and I'm starting to have doubts on whether or not I am truly satisfied with it. First of all, I'm going to be completely honest and say that my very opinionated and strongly-viewing sister is a big part of the reason why I got the S3 and not an iPhone 4S or 5. She talked me into not getting the iPhone 4S because (1) the front and back of the phone is complete glass, which is true, but that's why you get a case and a screen protector and handle it with care, (2) it's $450 from Straight Talk (which is what my S3 is on) and (3) she doesn't want me having a phone that's better than hers.
90% of the reason I bought the phone was because of what my sister talked me into, and 10% of it was because I wanted a change in the OS and the overall functionality of the phone, but that's all starting to change now. I thought I wanted the ability to customize my phone and put all sorts of cool widgets on it, but I'm finding that I don't really use them as much as I thought I would, and I am beginning to put apps in alphabetical order and in a pattern just like they are set on iOS. The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to regret getting the S3. It's not a bad phone, it's just that I'm realizing that I like to keep things simple and not all over the place.
So, what I'm trying to finally get at here, is this: Would it be worth it to sell my S3 for $350-$400 on eBay or Craigslist or to a friend at school and put that money towards a 16 GB iPhone 4S? Am I just being dumb and need to stick with the phone I have, or is this a sensible idea? Please don't get all cranky on me and say that I'm the idiot for buying a phone I didn't want, because that wasn't the case. I gave it some time, and I liked it, but it started getting to where I realized it wasn't what I truly wanted. So, helpful opinions would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
A. Hey, it's just a phone :)
If you're sure you don't like the phone and prefer the iOS, sell your phone on eBay and use the money to buy a iPhone. Did you consider getting an iPhone 5C? I think you can get a 16GB for $100 and a 32GB for $200 if you get a plan from AT&T or Verizon.
I don't think it's a dumb idea, but you shouldn't overspend on a phone unless you are 100% sure that a 4S is exactly what you need and that a slightly cheaper phone won't make you just as happy.
Which items should I drop ship on Ebay?
Q. I want to sell random items from websites like AliExpress to Ebay. I have already sold some pocket knives but they are not quick sell items. I'm wondering which type of items will sell fast. Also, what are some good website where I can find items for cheap (whole sale price)? I already know about AliExpress and Amazon.
A. Quick sellers would be laptop and tablet skins, sleeves, keyboard skins, matching mice, matching ear buds, etc. I just purchased 3 laptop keyboard skins a couple of days ago (and yes.. they're being shipped from China..and will take approximately 15 days).
I wouldn't have ordinarily opted to buy an item (knowing it was going to be a much longer shipping time), that could be located locally. But the seller was really nice, responded immediately to my question, followed-up (answering about whether the skin would fit my particular laptop within 5 minutes), offered FREE shipping and I went for it. Plus, they offered "sale" prices and had interesting similar items listed on their eBay store. I'll buy from them again, too.
It's really going to depend on finding inexpensive items that everyone could use, offering FREE shipping, being really professional and following-up with potential buyers, etc.
It's going to be easier if you purchase items that aren't prone to breaking or being damaged during shipment, though. Electronics don't do well when drop-shipped from China. But accessories for electronics can survive the shipping process and everyone wants to buy a tablet/smartphone/laptop sleeve or wrap-around-skin, etc.
This is what I just bought:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/221251922732?var=520154899747&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
Selling combinations of items that all match like this:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/purple-color-4-in1-Rubberized-Case-for-Macbook-PRO-13-Screen-Protectors-palmguards-Keyboard-protective/898523192.html
would work really well on eBay.
Offering options for laptop/tablet sleeves (neoprene type) would be easy to sell and everyone would likely need. If the price is right, people will buy:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hotest-10-Laptop-Carry-Sleeve-Bag-Case-For-10-1-Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-Apple-iPad-4/1026300440.html
But make sure you don't sell only accessories for Macintosh because so many people have laptop and tablet PC's and want cool stuff. Limiting yourself to accessories ONLY for Mac means losing-out.
Samsung Galaxy Apollo Screen Protector?
Q. anyone know where i can get a screen protector for the samsung galaxy apollo (the orange version), i dont want one for the samsung galaxy 3 because i know where to get that but im looking for a protector for the samsung galaxy apollo, thanks
A. i looked at a coupla places and found Galaxy 3 protector but currentley none for apollo
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Starting to have doubts with my new phone?
Description : Q. I got the Samsung Galaxy S3 back in August for my birthday, and I'm starting to have doubts on whether or not I am truly satisfied w...