Q. I am thinking about buying an IPad or a laptop. I am curious as to what all the fuss is with I pads. Whenever I ask someone who has them, "what can that do that your smartphone can't?" They just say its faster and the screen is bigger. Not convincing! I basically need one of the other to do anything from pay bills, light graphic design work, surf the web and I would need access to Microsoft Excel. What is a better buy?
A. this is just my personal opinion
============================
i will choose laptop because :
Screen : Laptop much bigger than Ipad
Keypad : definitely more comfortable using Laptop
Graphic design : much better to work with Laptop (bigger screen + mouse)
Excel : i prefer full view 100% in Laptop..
portable : both also can be carried anyway...
=============================
Who knows if there is a way to calibrate an Ipad to touch?
Q. Mine does not seem to like my touch and the keypad keeps disappearing and the Y does not work when I type and I have a real hard time giving best answers on it I thought it would be so nice but it is a headache!
A. Sorry i dont have an I pad. But i will star your question and hopes you will find an answer.
How can I make a @ using a keyboard of a mini dell laptop ? I typed shift first and @ and it did not work !?
Q. Also I would like to copy some pictures from my mini Dell laptop to my Ipad and I don't know how to do that.
A. goodluck,
â¢There is no embedded keypad on the mini's. The special character keys ( !, @, # etc) can be used for numbers.
â¢There are NO Num lock, Caps Lock or Scroll lock indicator lights.
â¢On the Inspiron⢠1012, the Fn key need not be used in combination with various Multimedia keys. The default setting in the BIOS is âMultimediaâ under the Advanced Tab. If the user wishes to use the Fn key combinations, the option in the BIOS should be accordingly set to âFunction Keyâ.
By installing the Function Key Utility, the BIOS setting can be controlled from the Operating System from Startâ>All Programs
â>Function Keys
â¢Multimedia Key First option is active only within the Operating System. To enter the setup or Boot Menu, the user still needs to tap F2 or F12.
Thank You,
Dell-Jesse L
Dell Social Media and Communities
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What are the pros and cons of getting an Ipad over a regualr laptop?
Description : Q. I am thinking about buying an IPad or a laptop. I am curious as to what all the fuss is with I pads. Whenever I ask someone who has them...