Q. I want to buy a new Android phone, but whats the best phone out there right now? I have seen Sony Xperia Z1, Samsung S4 and HTC One, but I can't decide the best one!
A. If you're after an Android smartphone, consider also the following ones:
Google Nexus 5
specs: http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/3dfd2923
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LTE
specs: http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/e334289c
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9506 (latest S4 with 2.3GHz Krait CPU)
specs: http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/757d2947
LG G2
specs: http://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/21dc28a2
Does the samsung galaxy s4 or sony xperia z1 have a better processor?
Q. sorry for asking this simple tech question but im kinda new to this.
A. Clearly the S4 has a better and larger processor... This would make all your actions faster... and also in addition it has a lot of RAM so you can multi task a ton of things...
[10 pt best answer] does the samsung galaxy s4 have this.???
Q. does the samsung galaxy s4 have snachat, instagram, vine,facebook, just wondering. and wich phone is better the samsung galaxy s4 or the iphone 5s?
A. yes it has facebook i have no idea about others. You can download these anytime you want in android. But it will be a hard time downloading on apple. S4 is much better than iphone. But i think you should go with lg g2 or xperia z1. They are much better than s4 in the same price. So the decision is yours'
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : What's the best Android phone right now?
Description : Q. I want to buy a new Android phone, but whats the best phone out there right now? I have seen Sony Xperia Z1, Samsung S4 and HTC One, but...