Q. Actually today when my boss call me in his cabin for get file.Then i was surprised.I just see that his phone is was charging automatically.I asked my boss that How can it possible? Then he tell me about wireless charger and let me see his wireless charger circuit line.When i saw the whole thing then i was fall so interested about that.I want to use it too.Then i asked my boss that where he get it? But he reply me in sad that his brother send it to his from America.But i am not staying in USA.I am using Samsung Galaxy s3.I know from online that i can use wireless charger in my Samsung galaxy s3?.But i don,t know where can i get it? Can anyone suggest me some idea about it that how to get it?
A. In the US, Amazon has them. Also, the carriers that sell the phone.
What is the difference between A and mAh in batteries?
Q. So, I'm curious about what does A and mAh stands for and in what eays they differ. Cause I saw on the portable charger this output 5v-500mAH having a capacity of 8000mah, and in my samsung galaxy tab charger it has 5v-2A. Is it okay to modify this portable charger by changing its plug to be used on my galaxy tab?
A. No. Never modify a charger. Doing so could cause damage
and void any warranties expressed by the manufacturer(s).
'Ah' Stands for Amp Hours. 'mAh' stands for Milli amp (10th.
of an Amp) Hours. This means what current can be pulled
from the battery in a certain time frame before reaching the
point of 'time to be charged'. 5 Volts @ 500 mAh will not
operate your galaxy. This can only supply 5 Volts DC @ 1/2
an Amp! Your galaxy requires (at least) 2 Amps to operate
as the manufacturer intended. If you wish to operate your
galaxy from your car, you should be able to purchase a unit
(or build an adaptor) that can turn 12 Volts to 5 Volts. This
would require a 5 Volt regulator circuit. You can find such
a device at Radio Shaft, the 'fast food of electronics'. This
can be easily assembled if you have a good mechanical
aptitude and the ability to solder. Feel free to e-me.
What do I do if my Samsung Galaxy Note I stopped charging?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1. Recently I noticed it isn't holding a charge. I plug it in to the charger and it shows that it detects that it is plugged in, but the "percent charged" never goes up. I tried restarting the phone, taking the battery out, trying other chargers/ports. What should I do next?
A. Probably the battery meter and the battery itself goes out of sync. Here you can find a good discussion on fixing such kind of problem, for not holding charge, failed to charge, etc:
http://budurl.com/FixAndroidProblems
The discussion is for the Kindle Fire, but the same mechanism should work for any Android phones / tablets.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Where can i get wireless charger for my Samsung galaxy s3?
Description : Q. Actually today when my boss call me in his cabin for get file.Then i was surprised.I just see that his phone is was charging automatica...