Q. Okay, so I recently spent too much money on upgrading my phone ( from the Iphone 4S, which I absolutely hated) to the Samsung Galaxy S3. I then realized it is actually a rather sensitive phone. I mean I am not going about throwing my phone at walls and concrete floors but I do drop it more than I should. I am also outside a lot in the rain.... I am looking for a good ( and rather cheap) case that will protect it rather well. I also would like to point out that I am a teen-aged girl and would like something rather nice looking that doesn't make my phone horrible huge... Any suggestions?
A. go to play.com and type in search "galaxy s3 cases" they have loads at very low prices and free delivery, by low i mean around £3-99 and lots of nice patterns. and i always use a flip-case, you can use all functions on phone without removing it from the case when your out and about.
Where can I buy Galaxy S3 case and charger?
Q. "Just bought a Samsung Galaxy S3... I am seeking leather flip case and some accessories: screen protector, charger...
Where can I find good quality cases with more choices and low price?
Thanks in advance"
A. I bought a black leather flip case and screen protector for galaxy s3 at groupcow, it's sleek! Love it!
I used to buy iPhone case on ebay too, but feel like all are cheap stuff by chinese.
What are some high-quality cell phone cases?
Q. I'm looking for a high-quality cell phone case for a Samsung Galaxy S3 and a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. I wanted to know if there are any other companies worth mentioning besides Otterbox and GoBallistic.
Thanks in advance!
A. I love Ultra Flip (Spigen SGP) It's nice and colorful. You can check it out at http://reviews.cnet.com/2300-19736_7-10013072-23.html.
Or If you don't like this style, here are some review/ranking websites:
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-samsung-galaxy-s3-cases/
http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/best-samsung-galaxy-s3-case-24-to-choose-from-1148322
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19736_7-57479752-251/best-samsung-galaxy-s3-cases/
http://www.t3.com/features/best-samsung-galaxy-s3-cases/samsung-galaxy-s3-case-ultr-jpg
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Which case is the best for the Samsung Galaxy S3?
Description : Q. Okay, so I recently spent too much money on upgrading my phone ( from the Iphone 4S, which I absolutely hated) to the Samsung Galaxy S3....