Q. I need to buy a new phone, and I can't decide between these models:
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy Gio
LG Optimus Me
Can anyone help me make up my mind? Thanks in advance.
@Chloe: Unfortunately, Vodafone doesn't sell it in my country.
A. I was looking online and i know you dont have this on your list but what about the Huawei x3.
Ive put a question up for details but i cant find it.. the phone is cheap (in Aus - $69-$99)
and its touch screen so it will look expensive....
I want to buy a new smartphone , can you help?
Q. I want to buy a new smartphone but i don't know which one to buy .
i was about to buy iphone 4s , but i've known about the buttery issues so i was bit hesitated .
i used to have a very simple cell phone ( nokia X3 ) , but i think it's time to make a change :D
which one is the best to buy ..
iphone 4s ? samsung galaxy s2 ? htc sensation?
thanks in advance :)
A. Dear MA,
I think that you can buy a new cell phone from a company, whose website I have come across recently. The company's name is RK Mobile. I liked it's Dual Sim and Camera Features and I hope that you will like them too. All the Best and take care :)
what is a good music download to get on my phone?
Q. im getting a samsung galaxy s2,s3 or s4 for christmas and i dont want to screw up my phone so i want to find a safe music download that will allow me to download free music. my recent phone i have i downloaded music paradise and ever since i had that on my phone it seems to have screwed up my phone,i dont want that to happen again with this one!i want a app that will allow me to download all the songs i want and all of them for free...can someone help me and tell me what music app is good for a phone and details about it..thanks
A. If you have money, you can buy a CD album then rip it on a pc and transfer the music to your phone. It is the safest and since it's ripped from a cd, it has awesome quality. If you just want to download, you can download from mp3skull. I don't usually download from these direct link sites. My methods are either ripping from CD's or downloading good quality torrents from either kickass.to or piratebay. Just read the comments section to see more about the torrent you're gonna download.
As for music apps, I don't have much knowledge since I'm using nokia x3-00. I don't know much about smartphones. Sorry.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Which low-budget smartphone would you recommend?
Description : Q. I need to buy a new phone, and I can't decide between these models: Samsung Galaxy Y Samsung Galaxy Gio LG Optimus Me Can anyone hel...