Q. I just recently told a friend I would buy their old 2nd Generation ipod touch and I'm not sure if they are including a usb cord or not in it and I was wondering if my ipad usb cord would work with it or do I need to buy a new cord?
It's the ipad 3
A. Assuming the new iPad you mentioned is the iPad 4, you'd have to get one of the 30-pin connectors. The iPad 4 like the iPod touch 5G & iPhone 5 uses the Lightning connector.
can i plug my ipad to my dvd through the ipad usb cable?
Q. I have an ipad 2 and i was wondering if i could plug it to the TV and watch movies from my ipad with the ipad usb cable. when i watch movies or tv shows i want i usually download them to my flash drive, plug it to the dvd and watch on my tv. can you do the same with ipad?
A. No, this action is harmful for your ipad, what is more, ipad is not compatible with PC, it can not connect with your PC directly. I recommend you have better to use a ipad converter to help you. First, you download them on the invenet , then convert them to ipad video, at last, play them on ipad.
Can I charge my samsung galaxy y with the Apple iPad 10W USB power adapter?
Q. Can I charge my samsung galaxy y with the Apple iPad 10W USB power adapter?
A. Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
http://www.squidoo.com/samsung-photo-recovery
Here is the eMail address,
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=1&PROD_ID=75
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/703366-resolved-boot-loop-desperate-recovery-advice.html
Cases and covers, great selection, http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/mobile-phone/3444118/best-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases/?cmpid=HTML-DN270413&olo=daily%20news
Hey, If this information helped or you appreciate the effort, volt best answer...
I enjoy this forum and enjoy helping when I can.
Good luck...
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Will the new ipad usb cord work with a 2nd Generation ipod touch?
Description : Q. I just recently told a friend I would buy their old 2nd Generation ipod touch and I'm not sure if they are including a usb cord or n...