Q. I have an Amazon Kindle with keyboard. Can this be used for Audio books read as they are on the CDs?
A. Yes. It can play unprotected mp3 files, and also files downloaded from audible.com.
Free audio books for kindle fire?
Q. I bought a kindle fire HD and I,m able to download books from amazon.Now, I am able to down load free books from my public library. Question: Is there any way to join other larger library systems which would have a larger selection materials? I would like a bigger selection of Audio books (free) OR,where is THE place to go when looking for free stuff.Any suggestions about down loading would be greatly appreciated ... Thanks for any input.
A. There's a very good user discussion here, talking about different places that you can get audio books for the Kindle. See if it helps:
http://budurl.com/KindleFireAudioBooks
Hope that helps.
Can you listen to an audio book and read along with the text at the same time on Kindle Fire?
Q. I have a pre-teen who is a struggling reader. I want her to be able to listen to an audio book, but also follow along with the text herself while she is listening. Can this be done on Kindle Fire?
A. Yes you can. Text-to-speech is the function that Kindles originally have, which is available for Kindle books that have text-to-speech enabled (most Kindle books have enabled it, you can see it on the product page of that book). They also have a new feature called Immersion reading, which is similar to audio books on the Kindle Fire. These features are only available on the Kindle Fire but not other tablets.
Here is an actual user experience on these features:
http://budurl.com/KindleFireTextSpeech
Here you can find the details on immersion reading. It'd be exactly what you're looking for:
http://budurl.com/ImmersionReading
Hope that helps.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can audio books be downloaded onto an Amazon Kindle?
Description : Q. I have an Amazon Kindle with keyboard. Can this be used for Audio books read as they are on the CDs? A. Yes. It can play unprotected m...