Q. I'm studying abroad in Israel for a year and I need a new phone. I heard about region locking and that verizon uses CDMA vs GSM. Can I purchase the samsung Galaxy note 3 here and use it in America when I get back?
Also, please don't give your opinion about which phone you like or hate, company opinion, or anything of the sort since don't care and I'm not asking about that.
A. There are GSM providers (T-Mobile) in USA. You just have to buy an unlocked version of the tablet and match it up with the correct provider when you get back.
Buying an unlocked version means paying full price.
How can I send photos with a Samsung Galaxy (Android) mobile using the Yahoo! Mobile App?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy i9000 and I am using the Yahoo! Mail Mobile App. How can I attach photos to an email during composing? There is no button or menu to do this?
A. go to settings to find the upload icon. activate it
Is there a way to put emoticons in contact name on Samsung Galaxy SII?
Q. I have the samsung galaxy sII and i use handcent for my texts. I was wondering if there was a way to put emotes/emoticons in my contact name and have them show up like on the iphone?
A. Nope, there is no way to do so for the phone.. Sorry about that...
Good luck!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can I purchase a samsung galaxy note 3 in Israel and use it in America?
Description : Q. I'm studying abroad in Israel for a year and I need a new phone. I heard about region locking and that verizon uses CDMA vs GSM. Can...