Q. the cable looks exactly the same. Can I use Iphone charger on Note 10.1 or Note 10.1 on Iphone
A. Short answer:
Yes, but it will be a slow charge, especially if it is on.
Two reasons for that. 1) USB is normally current-limited, meaning devices are not supposed to pull a lot of power without permission. Apple and Samsung use different methods of checking, so an Apple cable/charger will charge the note slowly. 2) an iphone charger is weaker than a tablet charger and can only provide half of what the device wants, even with the right cable.
How transfer music into Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (tablet)?
Q. Hey! Today I've got a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, and I'm trying to transfer music and files into it without success, it doesn't let me transfer the files when it is on MTP transfer, and because of this I'm also thinking about getting the new iPad, I even tried to transfer to my SD MICRO card also without success! Please help me :)
A. Plug the usb charger piece into computer. Open to folder view. Open music folder. Drop music in. Done.
Samsung Galaxy charger issues?
Q. For some reason, when I try charge my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, it will not charge with the supplied charger and a cross will appear on the battery logo. However, when I use my Samsung Galaxy S4 charger to charge my tablet, the tablet charges. My charger and tablet is only 1 month old as well. What is the problem? Who should i connect, Curry's or Samsung? I have 3 year insurance as well.
A. Hey, that is a great question, thanks for coming to answers, I hope this information helps.
Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
Here is more information, that may help.
For photo recovery try the two sites below
http://www.squidoo.com/samsung-photo-recovery
samsung galaxy photo recovery guide
http://www.asoftech.com/articles/recoverâ¦
http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-s2-international/703366-resolved-boot-loop-desperate-recovery-advice.html
Cases and covers, great selection, http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/features/mobile-phone/3444118/best-samsung-galaxy-s4-cases/?cmpid=HTML-DN270413&olo=daily%20news
Samsung Help & Support
Post Your Problem & Get Help Now. Samsung Techs Are Online Now!
Samsung.ExpertHelp.com
People First! Thatâs my motto at Yahoo Answers. I am dedicated to providing you with an excellent experience. I am here to answer your questions and resolve any problems you may have. We promise to persevere in finding a successful resolution. You are my focus. Resolving whatever issues that brought you to Yahoo Answers is our mission.
Source(s): CompTIA A+ Certified Computer Professional
.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can i use an iphone charger on samsung galaxy note 10.1 ?
Description : Q. the cable looks exactly the same. Can I use Iphone charger on Note 10.1 or Note 10.1 on Iphone A. Short answer: Yes, but it will be a s...