Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy i9000 and I am using the Yahoo! Mail Mobile App. How can I attach photos to an email during composing? There is no button or menu to do this?
A. go to settings to find the upload icon. activate it
Is there a way to put emoticons in contact name on Samsung Galaxy SII?
Q. I have the samsung galaxy sII and i use handcent for my texts. I was wondering if there was a way to put emotes/emoticons in my contact name and have them show up like on the iphone?
A. Nope, there is no way to do so for the phone.. Sorry about that...
Good luck!
Can the Samsung Galaxy Tablet be used without signing up with a carrier?
Q. If I buy a Samsung Galaxy Tablet from Sprint at the full price, without signing a two year contract, can I still use the tablet thru wi-fi or will I still need to sign up for a data plan to use the tablet? Will the tablet be activated without getting that data plan?
A. I'm not sure but you do know they have a wifi version?
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004U9USEA/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=marartpla-20&camp=213381&creative=390973&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B004U9USEA&adid=035MEAXMBN1TV007SF76
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can I send photos with a Samsung Galaxy (Android) mobile using the Yahoo! Mobile App?
Description : Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy i9000 and I am using the Yahoo! Mail Mobile App. How can I attach photos to an email during composing? There is ...