Q. I have samsung galaxy S1
model no.- GT-I9003
firmware version 2.2.1
How to update it to latest?
A. check these link:
http://www.rootingdroid.com/209/install-xxjvq-android-2-3-4-gingerbread-on-samsung-galaxy-s1-i9000-howto/
:D
How do I recover files from my Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000?
Q. The screen broke and it doesn't show nothing. It switches on though (I can hear the start-up sound). The phone is not rooted.
I really need the files in the internal sd card.
Please help.
A. You can try to connect your SD card with a computer, and then download a data recovery tool into your computer and run it immediately.
The tool I used for data recovery is Hodo Data Recovery software, it is powerful enough to recover files from any situation.
is hard reset on a phone the same like if you rooted a phone?
Q. is hard reset on a phone the same like if you rooted a phone?
Because I have make a hard reset on my samsung galaxy s2 gt-i9000 and i wanna know if that is like if you rooted a phone
A. No. If you root the phone, you have installed your own custom modified operating system. That is why when you root the phone, they also include an original operating system file, so you can re-install it to the original condition if all else fails.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can i update my android version?
Description : Q. I have samsung galaxy S1 model no.- GT-I9003 firmware version 2.2.1 How to update it to latest? A. check these link: http://www.rooting...