Q. I made a forum site: http://sleipnir.freeforums.org/index.php for an android game called Electro Girl. I want more people to visit the page and talk about the game, but whenever I try to search the exact address on Google, it won't pop up. How can I promote it if the search engine can't find it?! Please help
A. The definitive test for indexed pages, a Google search for:
site:leipnir.freeforums.org/index.php
Indeed does not get results, showing it is not yet indexed.
You need to either submit the site using a form on Goodle / Bing-Yahoo or by getting links from a few sites already indexed, giving search spiders a path to discover your site. Backlinks are needed to get search ranking later on...
This tool helps locate relevant blogs and forums where you can comment or post.
http://dropmylink.com/
Other than linking to the forum from the app store page, I don't see many promotion opportunities, a Facebook page for your app biz is worthwhile.
Forums have a big chicken and egg problem, no one wants to post on an empty forum, priming the pump with several user accounts making posts, perhaps employing paid participants gives it a lived in look.
Is it possible to use Android games on a nokia n97?
Q. the game I want in particular is called Word Up! and it's for Android. But I have a Nokia N97 (which has a touch screen) so is it possible to use the Android games on a nokia?
A. it's possible only after you install android dual boot into the nokia n97
Any android games where you have to run or walk?
Q. Im looking for android games where you can run or walk in real life and do missions.
I found one: Zombies, Run!
Any similar games?
A. Gorilla Workout
Lose It!
RunKeeper
You can download games free at Free Mobile Helper. Just download Free Mobile Helper free at http://www.macrobile.com/download/?r=129 firstly.
And you can also get Free App Center free at http://www.macrobile.com or just scanning the Dimensional code http://i.imgur.com/Jkzf4QH.png
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How can you promote a forum website for an android game?
Description : Q. I made a forum site: http://sleipnir.freeforums.org/index.php for an android game called Electro Girl. I want more people to visit the p...