Q. So my old phone (samsung galaxy rugby pro) got a little wet and started messing up. the guy at the AT&T store suggested I back up everything on to mini sd card and factory restore the phone. all the contacts that i had had the little blue Google "g" symbol by them, signifying that they were saved to google contacts. or so i thought. when i restored the phone, not only did the same memory card in the same phone not work but also i lost all the contacts. i synced it with my google account and only got contacts from like a year ago when i got the phone. when i got the samsung i had started a new list of contacts and didnt import any from before, so all the contacts from the last year that i lost were a whole separate list. basically where did those contacts go? im pretty sure they were synced to google but they arent there now.
A. Just Sign In and CLick on Synchronise in Android phones.
I have a samsung galaxy rugby pro and I cant seem to figure out how to turn of the keyboard sounds off?
Q. I purchased my phone like a month ago and I managed to turn the keyboard sounds off, yesterday I downloaded an update and I cant seem to turn the keyboard sounds off again.
Any information is helpful, I tried going to the sounds section in the settings and the check box is unchecked so I'm kinda lost now.
A. Go to Settings>Language and Input>look for settings icon on right of samsung keyboard text, scroll down to uncheck Key-tap sound. Hope this helps---
How to set a custom ringtone for text tone on Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro?
Q.
A. Hope,it goes this way
http://www.androidarena.com/2011/05/26/how-to-set-a-custom-ringtone-or-notification-sound-on-android/
Good luck
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I retrieve lost Google contacts?
Description : Q. So my old phone (samsung galaxy rugby pro) got a little wet and started messing up. the guy at the AT&T store suggested I back up ev...