Q. I own a Samsung Galaxy Duos Y, which is an android phone. It wasn't until later that I realized that the inbox has a function that deletes the oldest messages on a thread once it reaches a maximum (in my case, 200 messages). I need to retrieve those messages that were deleted by the system. If that's possible, how do I do it?
A. Once they are deleted they gone... try disabling that option on ur messages setting or it will keep doin it.
How do you type in Korean on an Xperia P?
Q. I'm using an Xperia P running 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). I can't find any option to use Korean as my keyboard's language. I remember that on my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos, I could easily type in Korean by holding the space bar then swiping to the left. However, there doesn't seem to be any way to switch the keyboard in my Xperia P. I tried changing the phone's language to Korean but the keyboard is still in English for some reason. Help please.
A. Like this.... " I-N space K-O-R-E-A-N"
How can I cause internal damage to an Android smartphone?
Q. my neighbour has the same
mobile that I have. we both
have Samsung galaxy y duos.
In a quarrel he throwed my
phone and damage some parts
of it. So I want the same thing
but in such a way that he
would not even know about it.
I mean some virus app or
anything like this. I have his
mobile's IMEI no. So please
tell me can I do what I want.
A. Water. Take off the back where the battery is and poor some water in there oopps
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I retrieve old text messages that were deleted from my Samsung Galaxy Y Duos?
Description : Q. I own a Samsung Galaxy Duos Y, which is an android phone. It wasn't until later that I realized that the inbox has a function that d...