Q. i'm going to buy the samsung galaxy ace on three as it is cheaper on that network, i am with another network and i am planning to unlock it. I read i can do this myself, will i be able to? if not can i take it to a shop to get unlocked and if that fails am i able to phone three to get it unlocked? or can i get it unlocked in the shop?
A. Go to the shop.
Are sim cards locked to a specific phone?
Q. I'm thinking of replacing my phone with either the galaxy s3 or nexus 4. Currently I have the samsung galaxy ace 2x. Will the sim card work if I put it in another phone, or will it be locked to my phone. If it helps, my provider is koodo and I'm buying the phone from the koodo store unlocked at retail price.
A. I don't believe it is locked to one phone. I have Verizon, and the card can be removed and put in an older Verizon phone. That worked, and the plan continued just like before. Also, as part of my work, I had some AT&T sim cards in 3g modems, and could swap them around with no problems, even though each card was initially assigned to a specific modem.
Slide to unlock for rooted samsung galaxy ace ?
Q. Ok guys, so i just rooted my phone yesterday, and am looking for a good iPhone like slide to unlock lockscreen, because i had an iPhone and miss that. My phone is samsung galaxy ace S5830i gingerbread 2.3.6. If such a lock screen doesnt exist at least can you guys recommend a good one, thanks :)
A. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jiubang.goscreenlock&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dgo+locker Download Go Locker, Go launcher, and the iphone theme for go locker!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jiubang.goscreenlock.theme.packofthemes.iphone5&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dgo+locker+iphone+theme
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : how to unlock a mobile phone?
Description : Q. i'm going to buy the samsung galaxy ace on three as it is cheaper on that network, i am with another network and i am planning to un...