Q. I have the blackberry bold 9700 right now. i want a touch phone like an android or iphone. im stuck between three phones. The iphone 3gs, samsung galaxy s II i997, and samsung galaxy s II i777. pleas help me decide which is best. im leaning more towards android.
A. The Galaxy S II is the i777, the i997 is the Samsung Infuse.
Here's a comaprison between the Galaxy S II and the Infuse: http://www.phonegg.com/compare/27/Samsung-I9100-Galaxy-S-II-vs-Samsung-i997-Infuse-4G.html . Apple doesn't like to show offf their specs, so there's no easy way to show all three side-by-side-by-side.
Both have a much larger display and are a lot more current than the iPhone 3GS (faster processor, etc). Another thing about Androids is the ability to add a SD card for extra storage- for a lot cheaper than going up to the next storage option for iPhones.
If you use a mac or iTunes on the PC for other devices, you'll be used to the interface and there's seamless integration w/ an iPhone. There's similar integration with your Google account with an Android... and either can really go either way with a little work.
Go to a local electronics or cell store and try them both out- they should have working models to use to see which you prefer. I'd personally suggest the Galaxy S II, if I had to choose between the threee, but it's best to give them a try if you havne't tried either before.
How long is the Samsung galaxy S2 & S3 ? I want to compare the difference .?
Q. I really want to get a Samsung galaxy S3 , but I think its REALLY big ! Do you guys think I should get it ? Because its a great phone its just so big . It seems like it wont even fit in my pocket ! What you do guys recommend ? Do any of you guys have a Samsung galaxy S3 ? Thanks(:
A. I just got one yesterday, in blue. It's a verrryyy good phone. I went from the Blackberry Bold 9700. Galaxy S3 is better in so many ways. Get it!
Ill take a picture comparing my Galaxy S3 with other objects, just for you.
iPod nano comparison: http://tinypic.com/r/2qlziti/6
Pencil comparison: http://tinypic.com/r/1s15w2/6
Bank card comparison: http://tinypic.com/r/6jhmh4/6
In hand: http://tinypic.com/r/2sahwcz/6
You should get it. I don't really have big hands, and it fits well. It's down to personal preference really as I like large screens. But it's the best smart phone on the market right now.
Hope I helped.
My Galaxy Note 9700 is connected to the internet but it cannot connect?
Q. The phone suggest that my phone is connected to a wifi connection but when i try to go to google it is unable to connect. I have already tried resetting the router and all sorts of different things any suggestions
A. Change Samsung to other company ;)
Cheers,
Grzegorz
www.otomobile.pl
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I want to buy a smartphone that isnt a blackberry?
Description : Q. I have the blackberry bold 9700 right now. i want a touch phone like an android or iphone. im stuck between three phones. The iphone 3gs...