Q. i have no idea what phone to get if you have any other recomendations similar to this one please tell me!!
A. I wouldn't buy a sharp phone. Do you have tmobile?
Get the Samsung Galaxy S® Relay 4G
best phone to choose?
Q. im determining which phone to buy, iv had a few ideas. the things i care most about is text/ talk time, qwerty keyboard, camera, wont lag or freeze, and best selection of app.
Motorola Photon
Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G
Motorola Droid 4
A. Go to straight talk. you can get a Samsung. unlimited talk, text and internet. For 45 pre month. And some phones are free. They have other plans also.
I have a Samsung phone with android
Note: The plan I have is pay as you go. I have it set up that it's charged to a card each month, and it don't have to do nothing but use the phone.
Unlimited 2GB Data on T-Mobile?
Q. I have a Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G from T-Mobile as my phone and I have a plan of 1000 minutes, Unlimited Texts, and 2GB/Unlimited Data on a 2 yr. contract. Recently, my WiFi at home has been down and I have been using the 4G network. I got the notification that I've used 2.1GB/Unlimited data and my data speed would be reduced or something. Is there a way to lower the 2.1GB/Unlimited data down or not?
A. After you reach the 2GB ... they slow your speed down. They can and will.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : is the sideckik 4g still a good option to buy?
Description : Q. i have no idea what phone to get if you have any other recomendations similar to this one please tell me!! A. I wouldn't buy a shar...