• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Boost Mobile » What is the battery life on the samsung galaxy prevail?

What is the battery life on the samsung galaxy prevail?

Q. I accidentally broke my phone yesterday and I am looking at buying the samsung galaxy prevail from boost mobile. I've looked at alot of reviews and unboxings of the phone but it doesn't say anywhere how long the battery lasts. Do u know?

A. Battery life sucks big time if you using the phone or emailing, etc. give it two hours and its dead

Original Question

What kind of hdmi cords do i need to connect my samsung galaxy s2 to my hdtv?
Q. i am trying to connect my samsung galaxy s2 from boost mobile to my hdtv.and it is very confusing because some people say i only need one cord. and other say i need two other cords so can someone please help me on what kind of hdmi cord
cable do i need to connect to my hdtv.

A. http://blog.gsmarena.com/watch-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-connect-to-hdtv-through-its-mhl-port-video/

Original Question

Can I switch my Samsung galaxy s2 sprint to boost mobile ?
Q. So my cousin just got off of sprint with her Samsung galaxy s2 and I have a boost mobile phone already and I know that you can put sprint phones onto boost mobile but will it work for a Samsung galaxy s2? Cause I don't want to buy the phone from her if I can't switch it to boost

A. yeah it should work with any phone!

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Sunday, January 19, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : What is the battery life on the samsung galaxy prevail?
Description : Q. I accidentally broke my phone yesterday and I am looking at buying the samsung galaxy prevail from boost mobile. I've looked at alot...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "What is the battery life on the samsung galaxy prevail?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger