Q. It'll probably be in my backpack in between textbooks when not in use and my backpack kinda gets thrown around alittle i've been looking at the otterbox defender or reflex series and possibly a g-form case but i can't decide any ideas?
A. I really like the Handstand ones.
Anyone know any places or websites that sell good iPad mini cases?
Q. I need a case for my iPad mini recently my friend dropped it and the screen broke and I had to get it repaired now I have a otter box but I don't like it because it makes it so bulky. Please help I'd really like one that protects the screen
A. Otterbox
When will the otterbox for the iPad air be available?
Q. I just bought the iPad air and I want the otterbox!
A. Ask the manufacturer of Otterbox, not Yahoo Answers. No one here knows their release schedule unless the company had publicly announced it on their website.
Good luck.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : what is the best ipad 2 case for school?
Description : Q. It'll probably be in my backpack in between textbooks when not in use and my backpack kinda gets thrown around alittle i've been...