Q.
A. The ace s5830 is not a very good phone. The Ace 2 is a better option but if you are asking the best phone in the whole of the galaxy series then that is beyond doubt the s4. But in this range i think the Ace 2 is best.
Is it worth buying Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830?
Q. Hi Friends,
I am planning to buy an android mobile within 15K budget. Out of several devices available in the market I found Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830 okay in terms of price and features list. Before buying this device I would like to make sure that is a good value for money device.
I would appreciate if someone who owns/experienced this phone can share their experience and views in terms of battery,processor, memory and overall performance etc.
Is it worth buying this phone or I should wait some more time (1-2 months) for some other models.
Thanks in advance,
Harry Y.
I am from India and there is no concept of carrier. price is 15 thousand rupees.
A. Its an amazing mobile.... Reviews :
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_ace_s5830-review-573.php
http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-Review_id2685
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S 5830 Online instruction Manual?
Q. my friend gave me her Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S 5830 Mobile phone but no instruction Manual.
is there anywhere on the internet i can download the manual for this smart phone.
A. try typing in google "samsung galaxy ace support"
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : which mobile is the best in samsung galaxy series? Is it Ace 5830 based on its features?
Description : Q. A. The ace s5830 is not a very good phone. The Ace 2 is a better option but if you are asking the best phone in the whole of the galaxy...