• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus » Which phone is better sony xperia ray or samsung galaxy ace plus?

Which phone is better sony xperia ray or samsung galaxy ace plus?

Q. Hi, my friend has a sony xperia neo v and i want a phone similary like that so i have selected sony xperia ray and samsung galaxy ace plus which are in my budget but i am totally confused which phone should i buy because i am planning to but anyone of this so can any one help me in selecting the phone because i see the peoples review and buy a phone.thanks

A. Go with ray u will be happy!

Original Question

How do I change the notification sound for SMS vs. Email on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus?
Q. I recently purchased a Galaxy Ace Plus and I love it, except for one thing: The notification sound for email and text are the same! Ugh! On my Blackberry, I could have different notifications for each email account, SMS and MMS. Please, if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

A. It's e-zee, 1. open file manager and in ur SD card, create a folder name it to "notifications", put whatever song/ringtone/mp3 u want there. Done!!!
Now open email, option, account setting, select ringtones( u will notice new ringtones added)
U can do the same thing if u want 2 change ur phone ringtone/dialer tone. open file manager, create a folder in SD card named "ringtones" and add any song u want.
NOTE: the default phone's file manager will automatically open SD card extension only, so no need to search where the SD extension is as u've already been there. Unless u have installed advanced file manager where u can browse either internal or external storage like androzip, root explorer, xplore, etc.

Original Question

How do I get my music icon back on my samsung phone?
Q. I have a Samsung galaxy ace plus phone and I accidentally deleted the music icon and it isnt in the menu and I cant find it anywhere! How do I get it back?

A. Touch a blank part of the screen (where you want the icon to go) for a few seconds, and select 'Shortcuts' in the menu that appears.

Select 'Applications' in the menu that now appears

Select 'Music' in the menu that now appears (the menu might take a few seconds to appear)

A Music icon will appear

Hope this helps

Jim

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Saturday, January 18, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which phone is better sony xperia ray or samsung galaxy ace plus?
Description : Q. Hi, my friend has a sony xperia neo v and i want a phone similary like that so i have selected sony xperia ray and samsung galaxy ace pl...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Which phone is better sony xperia ray or samsung galaxy ace plus?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger