Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE for virgin mobile. and so far its only said 3G up top and no option to turn the 4g on. help please!!! I don't know anything about about 4g or galaxy phones so I'm a noob when it comes to this! please help asap because idk what's going on.
A. You only get 4G where there is 4G service. If your area hasn't been upgraded then you will only get 3G or even 2G. Look at a a coverage map for your carrier to see where 4G is offered.
How much difference will 2GB instead of 1GB of RAM in a phone make?
Q. The GT-I9305 Samsung Galaxy S3 has 2GB RAM compared with the GT-I300's 1GB. However, the GT-I9305 loses the FM radio (which I assume is to fit the LTE/4G chip in) and I use this feature frequently. How much will the extra 1GB of RAM affect performance of the phone?
A. It will give you more storage space, but it will not make the phone any faster.
Anyone having problems with receiving texts on their virgin mobile phone?
Q. I recently bought virgin's flagship phone, the samsung galaxy victory 4g lte smartphone. For the past four days I have been receiving texts that were sent hours even DAYS earlier. I'm assuming this is why virgin is so cheap.. Anybody know how I can fix this?
A. VM has been updating their site the last couple of days
I had trouble sending pics last 2 days but seems to finally be fixed.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why doesnt my samsung galaxy victory 4g LTE say or have an option for the 4g?
Description : Q. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE for virgin mobile. and so far its only said 3G up top and no option to turn the 4g on. hel...