• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy Slider » Nintendo 3DS or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?

Nintendo 3DS or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?

Q. I can't decide which to get. I need $50 to get the 3DS or $115 to get the Tab (my dad said he would pay for 1/4 of the tablet but not the 3DS) I want a Tablet since my computer breaks every 3 months and I can't afford to fix it. Also, I have a DS but they are about to become obsolete. Please help!
PS I have a job as a lifeguard but the hours are erratic and I don't get a steady pay. And the pay is different for every "task" I take up. On average I make $13 per hour, but I only work twice a week if I'm lucky.

A. I borrowed Nintendo 3DS from my friend with a few games, and so far i'm very impressed. The 3d works. Period. I put the slider somewhere in the middle. It does make your eyes tired, but i was still able of playing in 3d. Battery life, yes, it is horrible. But if you get a car charger for maybe $10, and use the charging cradle, like i have, i didn't have any problems. Looking forward to some ofthe big releases later this year.

c

Original Question

Need help disabling the voice in Samsung galaxy s4?
Q. So I just brought a samsung galaxy s4 and now I have this annoying problem that I can't seem to fix. The voice thingy whenever I go to menu, apps or write something on the keyboard it started opening its annoying mouth like "Now exiting" Or "3:16pm ringer at 70%".. it's getting really annoying. Also how do I scroll with 1 or swipe with 1 fingers? It seems to force me to use 2 fingers..

Thanks

A. It sounds like TalkBack is turned on. To turn it off:

Settings >> Tap 'My device' >> Tap 'Accessibility' >> Under the 'Services' heading, tap 'TalkBack'.
From there you can touch the slider at the top right to turn it off.

Good luck.

Original Question

Which Tablet is better, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or Motorola Xoom?
Q.

A. The Xoom edges the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in features, but barely. The Xoom has a 8MP rear-facing camera while the GT 10.1 has only a 5MP. The Xoom has a built in barometer and supports a few more WiFi protocols.
Be aware that there are a few more major players entering the fray in the coming weeks. The HTC Scribe, Asus Eee Pad Slider and Transformer, the Toshiba Tablet, and the Acer Iconia Tab 500. All are Android Honeycomb tablets like the Xoom and GT 10.1 and sport the same processor and roughly the same functional specs.
If you do not need cellular functionality, the Asus tablets, Toshiba Tablet, and a forthcoming WiFi-only version of the Xoom offer attractive choices. They'll be cheaper than their cell service counterparts.
I'd strongly advise waiting until mid-May to make a purchase. Competition between the comparable tablets should greatly benefit consumers by then.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Nintendo 3DS or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
Description : Q. I can't decide which to get. I need $50 to get the 3DS or $115 to get the Tab (my dad said he would pay for 1/4 of the tablet but no...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Nintendo 3DS or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger