• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung » Which one Samsung Sleem or Samsung Reclaim?

Which one Samsung Sleem or Samsung Reclaim?

Q. Trying to pick a phone for my soon to be 12 daughter. I have narrowed it down to the Samsung Sleek or the Samsung Reclaim. Anyone input on the two is greatly appreciated!

A. Samsung Reclaim:

The good: The Samsung Reclaim offers easy-to-use controls, midrange multimedia features, and an eco-friendly image.

The bad: The Samsung Reclaim's call quality wasn't completely top-notch and 3G speeds were a bit pokey.

The bottom line: The Samsung Reclaim is more than just a green gimmick. Its performance could be improved, but we welcome the messaging keyboard and functional feature set

The best is the Samsung Reclaim

Original Question

Which one: Nokia or Samsung?
Q. Which phone from brands Nokia and Samsung should I buy??

A. SAMSUNG ALL THE WAY. I mean Samsung is a company that anybody can trust. Beautiful touch screen, best features, has the recent technology "discoveries" I mean its great. My favorite is Samsung and LG. I hate motorola lol.

Original Question

which samsung camera is better?
Q. is a Samsung S630 or Samsung S750 better
SOMEONE ANSWER!!!!!!
GEEZ BRaHH

A. The Samsung S630 is an older camera than the new Samsung S750 . The S750 has a higher pixel rate and some other features that the S630 doesn`t have. Either are capable of taking very good pictures. The Samsung S85 though would be the better choice and can be found around $129 . If money is a concern then the S630 is a good camera and I`ve seen them around $89 .

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Friday, February 14, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Which one Samsung Sleem or Samsung Reclaim?
Description : Q. Trying to pick a phone for my soon to be 12 daughter. I have narrowed it down to the Samsung Sleek or the Samsung Reclaim. Anyone input...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Which one Samsung Sleem or Samsung Reclaim?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger