Q. I have a Galaxy Player 5 and I want an Otterbox case for it.. they make one for the Note 2, and the dimensions are similar, so I was wondering if anyone would know if it'd fit? It doesn't have to look pretty, I just want a case. I can make it work if it's too big, but if it's too small it won't really fly. Thanks
A. The problem is that Otterbox cases are designed only for the phone it's made for. I doubt it will work. If the keys and ports are placed in relatively the same area, it might work.
Which otterbox should I get for my Samsung galaxy s4?
Q. I would be carying it around everywhere and in school. So I wouldn't want it to be too bulky but i would want to make sure that there is a low chance of the phone cracking
A. I have no idea what this has to do with Audi category. Is there some new vehicle, that Audi manufactures called a "Samsung otterbox galaxy s4"?
I'm buying a samsung galaxy s3....should I buy an Otterbox for it, or what?
Q. So basically I currently have a basic verizon phone and an ipod touch...I've been wanting to buy a smartphone for a while and I am now taking the initiative to do it since i just dropped my ipod in a parking lot and shattered it, lol.
So I want to protect this phone so the same thing doesn't happen to it. I hate otterboxes though, and I will buy one if I can't find an alternative. I hate them because they're clunky and ugly and they take away from the sleekness and attractiveness of the phone. The same goes for most other cases designed for high protection. I was wondering if the s3 needs that high of protection? Is it that fragile or can I buy a lower grade case to protect it that doesn't make it unattractive and the size of a semi trailer...haha. Or even better, a case with otterbox level protection that isn't gigantic and ugly. Any suggestions?
A. Honestly, I'm a clutz, don't listen to these people the S3 is not as 'delicate' as they're making it seem...
I have one of the cheapest cases on the planet and I've dropped it over 40 times (and that might be an understatement) and it's in perfect condition still...
do NOT buy an otterbox, the price of those cases is not worth the hassle that they are.... They're extremely bulky, and make it almost impossible to use the phone... not to mention you're paying the same price for the case as you are the phone itself!!
I bought myself a Silicone/Rubber case and I couldn't be happier! It's like I don't have a case on it at all but it fully protects it, even wraps around the front and creates a nice little bumper for the screen. It cost me almost nothing at all, less then $6 and it's still as beautiful as when I bought it... unlike those 'rhinestone' cases which fall apart after the first fall....
I'd suggest getting one of these cases to anyone!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Would a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Otterbox case fit on a Samsung Galaxy Player 5?
Description : Q. I have a Galaxy Player 5 and I want an Otterbox case for it.. they make one for the Note 2, and the dimensions are similar, so I was won...