Q. I'm a student teacher, so I'd really like to use my new ipad for presentations in class, but I'm not sure if it can connect to the projector. The other computers connect to the projector wirelessly through wifi, just as if it were an internet connection. Will the ipad be able to do this when I get back to school in August? I really don't want to have to buy anymore accessories. The cost of them is starting to add up.
A. The iPad has both Bluetooth and regular wifi, assuming one of those is what you need, it should work.
connecting non-ipad tablets to the classroom projector?
Q. Hi! I have a question about tablets. I'm thinking about getting Asus tablet (affordable) but I was wondering if there is any way to connect it to the classroom projector so I can do my presentations. The Asus tablet only has USB slots. The projector in our classroom has VGA cord. I know that for iPad, you can buy VGA adapter to connect it to the projector.
Thanks!!!
A. If your tablet has a mini hdmi port you can get a cable to go from mini hdmi to vga.
Can you connect iPad to a Projector via iTunes ?
Q. I want to connect the ipad to a projector to make a presentation with Keynotes . It's a possibility to connect the iPad via iTunes or other program . I need to connect it via USB port .
A. this is coming from a 12 year old but my dad has a⦠basically you need to get apple tv you can conect your projector to that everything ypu have on itunes (once connected) is on there. You can buy films⦠basically its a mini box which you connect to your tv/projector/games consoles and on the screen it automatically plays stuff. (You will need to ask an adult from the apple store)
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Can an ipad connect to a projector wirelessly?
Description : Q. I'm a student teacher, so I'd really like to use my new ipad for presentations in class, but I'm not sure if it can connect ...