Q. in U.S. ???
and where do they sell it cheaper?
A. Here you would be able to find latest price details of Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 3g:
http://compare-e-readers.com/how-much-galaxy-tab-3g-costs
The Galaxy Tab 3 would give you a 3g 10.1 " tablet with 3g capability in a pretty cheap price, as the iPad's price touches the sky, the Samsung decided to make sure that there are no extra unnecessary features in Galaxy Tab line to reduce and maintain the cost around 400 bucks.
Hope this helped!
Is the samsung galaxy tab 10.1 quick?
Q. Does it have nice smooth scrolling, does it swipe between home screens smoothly, does it multitask well without lag, does it switch apps and go to homescreen quickly? What is it like compared to the ipad 2? P.S. I want to know about honeycomb 3.1 not 3.0. Thank you in advanced.
A. the samsung galaxy tab is the generally better tablet compared to the other tablets. although, compared to the ipad 2, it has basically the same features except for the system. the ipad 2 has more apps but the galaxy is bigger.
Two questions on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (WiFi + 3G)?
Q. First Question,
When will the Ice Cream Sandwich update be available for this tablet? I am eagerly waiting for the update.
Second Question,
Will the Galaxy tab 10.1 with 3G be able to handle GSM calls after the ICS update?
A. Hey,
First Answer:
So far Samsung has been so kind as to not reveal any possible dates for when they will update the Tab 10.1 to ICS. Right now, Samsung Canada has already pushed the updates, so I can only speculate that Samsung USA will also push it out within about a Month.
-I am also waiting for my Tab 10.1 to get upgraded to ICS.
Second Answer:
If your Galaxy Tab 10.1 + 3G is currently able to handle GSM calls, then it should also be able to after the update. Unfortunately Samsung has not said whether or not it will be able to, so we can only hope, but if it cannot already do this, then I wouldn't think that it would be able to after the ICS upgrade.
In My Opinion, I think Samsung has done a terrible job with providing details for the ICS upgrade list and dates. They are just now starting to push out the updates, and that's only in Canada and no word about the US. I can only hope that it comes soon, I can't wait for the upgrade.
Hope this Helped!!!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How much is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 10'', 3G?
Description : Q. in U.S. ??? and where do they sell it cheaper? A. Here you would be able to find latest price details of Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 3g: http://c...