Q. I dropped it and it has a big black blotch covering more than half of the screen, the rest of the screen is also a light blue and there are some glitchy-looking pixels at the top. The parts that are covered still respond to touch but you cant really see what you are doing. I want to know what part of my phone i need to get replaced. Thanks
A. You have broken some type of connection or knocked a part loose inside. You have to take it in for repairs. It will not fix itself.
Then get an Otterbox Defender case.
What is the best case for a Samsung Galaxy s3?
Q. I know Otterbox is popular but I haven't heard too many good things about it for the S3. Any other suggestions? i am mainly worried about the screen cracking.
A. the case just protect the back and side of the phone,
can't protect screens.
So, you'd better get a better screen protector,
such as the explosion-proof premium tempered glass screen protector,
it can protect screen very well,much better than the normally screen protectors,
more detail please check it at ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251355434793
Case for Samsung Galaxy S3?
Q. Im looking for a case that offers really good protection like the otterboxes but one that I can also customize a little bit. Is there anything out there like that? If I have to wait a while thats fine.
A. The otterbox defender doesn't come out until the 5th of August. I would reccomend the cruzer lite, it's a super cool and popular case for the S3.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I dropped my Samsung Galaxy S3?
Description : Q. I dropped it and it has a big black blotch covering more than half of the screen, the rest of the screen is also a light blue and there ...