Q. So I am considering upgrading, I kind of want something new, but I am not sure. Currently I have an iphone 4, and have always have apple products including a mac, and iPod. Everybody in my family is also an apple fan. Like I mentioned I am not sure if I want a change. A little background info on me is that I am a junior college student, I like listening to music to phone, and I use social media a lot on it. Any other smartphone suggestions is fine besides for iphone or galaxy, but I want reasons why.
A. I suggest you try out the Sony Xperia Z, which is Sony's flagship device.
Since u use social media alot, the Sony's Timescape UI is very nice, simple and intuitive and u get refreshed updated from FB, your tweets and all other social networking apps.
Sony has a full 5 inch display 1080p display, plus its waterproof and dustproof (if u dont want this additional feature u can go for the non water resistant one)
13.0 MP Camera , front facing (2.0MP) and runs on JB out of the box, both front and rear cam can capture 1080p videos at 30fps.
ChipsetQualcomm MDM9215M / APQ8064
CPUQuad-core 1.5 GHz Krait
GPUAdreno 320
So I suggest u go for the Sony Z, and if u do Im sure you will thank me later..:) )
Hope it helped .
Should I get the S4 or S3 for Christmas?
Q. My father is getting me the S4 since I asked him for it over a month ago and he has agreed.
The thing is he called me one day mentioning how the improvement isn't that great according to the friends just for 200 bucks more.
I feel a little bad since the price difference is pretty big but then again everyday i work with him I get paid 100 bucks.
It's not like he's starving or anything or can't. I just feel bad.
He doesn't really pay for my food and stuff or take care of me like my mom says so I guess she has a point.
If it is for that reason should I just get the 1st best? I'm not planning to get a new phone till college and I'm a Junior in High school!
FYI I do not live with my dad.
Mom and ad are divorced.
A. Samsung Galaxy S4
Can you give me a list of KPOP stars with KakaoTalk id?
Q. I want to add them when I get a samsung galaxy note
A. well you can add groups but all you really get is notifications on news and stuff.
I think EXO, SHINee, SNSD, Wonder Girls, f(x), super junior, and more have one
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Iphone or Samsung Galaxy 4?
Description : Q. So I am considering upgrading, I kind of want something new, but I am not sure. Currently I have an iphone 4, and have always have apple...