• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Samsung Galaxy 8.9 Case » Just bought a Samsun Galaxy 8.9 tablet on Ebay. What kind of SIM card to get and how do I get it?

Just bought a Samsun Galaxy 8.9 tablet on Ebay. What kind of SIM card to get and how do I get it?

Q. I am clueless about SIM cards and how these things work. I already have an ATT Pantech smart phone. The tablet with its bigger screen but smaller than my laptop is perfect. It arrived today with no instructions or SIM card. My sister removed the SIM card from my smart phone to my tablet, after I told her that by doing so my services will be transferred to the tablet. Apparently that's not the case. The SIM card from my cell is stuck in the table and I can't get it out. Gonna take it somewhere to dislodge it, but in the meantime, what kind of SIM card goes into my tablet? Will I have to pay for two plans from ATT, one to use my phone and one for use of my tablet? I am CONFUSED, UPSET, and STRESSED because now I can't use eithet device. Please help. I will deeply appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

A. Here is the support site http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact

Original Question

Which phone case should I choose?
Q. I got the white Samsung Galaxy S4 mini for Christmas, but I still haven't decided on a phone case to get yet...I would appriciciate if you could tell me which one of these 3 cases you like best :)
Thanks in advance.

http://www.amazon.de/ArtCASE-SCHWARZ-Samsung-Galaxy-IV/dp/B00HQ44DIS/ref=sr_1_45?ie=UTF8&qid=1390761581&sr=8-45&keywords=samsung+galaxy+s4+mini+hipster+case

http://www.amazon.de/Ornate-Elephant-Fashion-Samsung-Kunststoff/dp/B00G9EX6NE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390496762&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+galaxy+s4+mini+cool

http://www.amazon.de/Rhino-With-Pipe-Suit-Personalized/dp/B00HZYBWZG/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1390496497&sr=8-9&keywords=samsung+galaxy+s4+mini+funny+bigbigbanana

A. Sorry to say but personally I don't like any of the above. However if I am given the choice to pick one from the 3 then my first choice might be the first one.

Original Question

can you download xplane9 on the kindle instead of the ipad2?
Q. just want to know before i buy one can you play fifa 12 and xplane9 on the kindle like you can on the ipad2

A. unless the make the xplane9 for the android operating system (which they probably don't) it probably cant be downloaded. (yes the kindle uses an android operating system) Also not trying to be a hater but the kindle is nice, but its web capability is terrible. I almost got it too, but then i decided I wanted a camera. I got the samsung galaxy tab which you can get new very cheep on craigslist. It is also lighter and just a little bit faster than the ipad 2. It is also considerably cheeper. It does come in a 7 in. 8.9 in, and a 10.1 inch. the kindle is a 7 in, and the ipad is a 9.7 in.(close to 10.1) I'd get the 8.9 in. case the 7 in. is to small and the 10.1 in. is to big. (trust me I got the 10.1 inch.) Also the galaxy tab has a better resolution than the ipad2 and the kindle.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Sunday, March 16, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Just bought a Samsun Galaxy 8.9 tablet on Ebay. What kind of SIM card to get and how do I get it?
Description : Q. I am clueless about SIM cards and how these things work. I already have an ATT Pantech smart phone. The tablet with its bigger screen ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "Just bought a Samsun Galaxy 8.9 tablet on Ebay. What kind of SIM card to get and how do I get it?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger