Q. Please add detail and reasons
A. I would pick the Samsung Galaxy Player
- Different screen sizes to choose from. SGP 4.0, SGP 4.2 and SPG 5.0.
-a little Cheaper than the Ipod touch
- Bigger than the ipod touch
-You can buy a sd card to make the gb bigger from 8gb to 32gb.
- Lots of different apps, you can get from google play. Just like you can get from itunes for the ipod touch.
- camera and video.
- U can Play games on it.
- and lastly the most important U can listen to your favorite music.
The samsung galaxy player is technically a cheaper version of the ipod touch and the other difference is it's made by samsung. The only bad thing about it is it isn't as popular as the ipod touch. But I don't care about how popular something is just as long as it works good. ^-^
I don't know much about the Zune players but maybe someone else can tell you about them. :)
Which MP3 is better? Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 or 4.2?
Q. I have been "researching" each of them but i can't decide which one i think would be better. I would also like to know how responsive the screens are. Ive seen some reviews and some say that each screen is kind of slow with touch.
A. depends what you want.. the 5.0 has a SLIGHTLY better camera and .8" larger screen.
for portability I would say the 4.2 is better... for apps, games, videos, i would go with the 5.0.
where can i get a new samsung galaxy player 5.0 for cheap?
Q.
A. Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android MP3 Player
Source(s):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005P1VNDW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=cn212052-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B005P1VNDW
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Which do you prefer samsung galaxy player or zune video mp3?
Description : Q. Please add detail and reasons A. I would pick the Samsung Galaxy Player - Different screen sizes to choose from. SGP 4.0, SGP 4.2 and S...