Q. Which one is the better phone, i am looking for a reliable and fun phone to use.
A. samsung galaxy
Samsung t528 vs samsung Galaxy Precedent?
Q.
A. Hi.The Samsung Galaxy phone is the better choice to go with
Samsung Galaxy Proclaim or Samsung Galaxy Precedent?
Q. I'm getting a new phone in December this year for Christmas. I was wondering, should I get the Samsung Galaxy Proclaim (My mum has that one), or the Samsung Galaxy Precedent? I really like them both, but I'm a little more for the Precedent... I've only had experience with the Proclaim, so I don't know.
If you own one of these phones comment if you like it, love it, or hate it and then tell me why... Even better if you could possibly compare the two... By the way, it'd be on Straight Talk.
Thank you!
A. My sister had the Precedent, it was ok, but it only has Andriod 2.2 and a 3 mp camera. Not really sure about the Proclaim.
My wife has the ZTE Merit (from Straight Talk too) which I like better than the Precedent. The Merit has Android 2.3 and a 5 mp camera and a bigger screen than the Precedent. The wife loves it. Also the LG Optimus Logic looks good for the price. The camera isn't as good as the Merit, but it has a bigger processor.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Which is the better samsung galaxy, prevail or precedent?
Description : Q. Which one is the better phone, i am looking for a reliable and fun phone to use. A. samsung galaxy Original Question Samsung t528 vs sa...