Q. Ok so i hate Samsung kies.. It sucks. I cant edit the music info. So I decided to use windows media player to edit the properties of the music that I have. Now i am having trouble moving that music onto my GS3. What do I do? Is there anyway of doing this without buying another program? This is stressing me out because I am used to putting things into iTunes and editing it and syncing. Please Help!!!!!
A. "I decided to use windows media player to edit the properties of the music that I have."
Why bother? MP3tag which is freeware,is much easier. Just use that to edit the files on your computer.
"Now i am having trouble moving that music onto my GS3. What do I do?"
What have you done? Your question doesn't describe what you've done or what happened when you tried.
I don't have the S3 or any smartphone, but I've easily put music and other stuff on my basic phone for years without the need for windows media player or any syncing software. If there's an installed microSD card on the phone, you can easily connect the phone to the pc using usb as a mass storage device. Your manual should have directions about how this is done. Though it should happen immediately as soon as you make the connection. The benefits of connecting this way is that the PC will show up as a flash drive to which you can easily copy and paste to and from.
If you're having problems doing this, email me at samira_22000@yahoo.com
should i get a kindle fire or samsung galaxy media player?
Q. My parents have given me two choices that i could choose as my christmas gift this year!. But i do not know which one ishould choose kindle fire has bigger screen and is better for reading and movies but the most important thing is games and education. ok im one of those nerds i guess i think about my education alot lol. So which one should i choose and why? also which one has better apps?
A. Hi ê¹ìì°, Samsung is OK but too expensive. Kindle Fire is neither a tablet (too underpowered and lacks features) nor eReader (LCD screen and poor battery life.) It is rather a $200 device for shopping on Amazon web site. If you believe almost 1400 people that left 1-2 star reviews on Amazon site for Kindle Fire and drop all 5-start reviews from Amazon employees and read middle ground 3-start reviews you'll understand that it is a deeply flawed device. It is confirmed at this time that many Kindle Fire units have faulty Wi-Fi and people have a lot of issues connecting to internet according to many user reviews. Other issues are that it runs hot to touch, video playback is jerky, touch screen is not responsive and it takes 2-3 touches to register, power button placement is very poor and is prone to accidental power off, all the hype of Silk browser is a fake where the browsing is actually slower than on other Android tablets, etc.
Take a look at recently released Nook Tablet - it's been getting rave reviews and it is the best device in it's class - much better than Kindle Fire. It's got Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, Angry Brids, etc., the best battery life (30% better than Fire), the best non-glare laminated screen (vs. very reflective non-laminated Fire screen), double the RAM and space for apps/photos/movies, microSD slot, a microphone for Skype, and physical volume controls on the side (neither of those is on Kindle Fire), very smooth video playback with excellent screen, and very fast apps load. One more point - it was just announced that Nook devices got exclusive 18 bestselling digital manga series as Naruto, Bleach, Cross Game and Vampire Knight, etc.
Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2?
Q. Does anyone have one? What are your PROS and CONS? I've been looking for basically a new MP3 and I normally get Samsung products because they last a good while. This is pretty much everything in one but I want to know is it worth the investment? The features explained on the website seem good but I want to hear from people who have one.
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mp3-players/YP-GI1CB/XAA-specs
NOTE: This is NOT a cell phone but more like a mini tablet that's like an andriod phone( minus the phone) Please don't suggest cell phones.
A. I bought one just last week because I wanted a media player without the phone, and here is what I found:
Pros: good battery life, easy to use, easy wi-fi connectivity, nice-looking responsive screen, integrated expandable memory (be sure to install a 32 GB micro SD card)
Cons: lots of the apps don't work if you aren't connected to wi-fi, the camcorder kind of takes crappy video (but the snapshot camera is OK), some games lag a bit due to lack of RAM. I also installed WinAmp app because the stock music player that comes with the device is pretty limited.
In my opinion, for the price I think it is a worthwhile investment.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How do I put music from windows media player onto my Samsung galaxy s3?
Description : Q. Ok so i hate Samsung kies.. It sucks. I cant edit the music info. So I decided to use windows media player to edit the properties of the...