Q. I mostly gonna use it for pdf books, and to check out my social networks (just check out, not spend hours on them), I don't want a very expensive thing, what do you think? Nexus or Galaxy? Or anything else?
A. get the nexus.
the galaxy is a nice device, but samsung really holds it back with their OS overlay, and lack of updates.
the nexus will be updated to the latest version of android for at least the next year and a half. it is super smooth and fast, has a great screen.
the only down side is the lack of a back side camera, and expandable storage. so as long as you are OK with those 2 things, the nexus is the way to go. if those are important to you, get the galaxy tab.
Kindle Fire HD or Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7-Inch)?
Q. I need this tablet to connect a keyboard to some. write papers. and watch netflix and browse the internet on. but i will be reading some on it. so which one should i get?
A. Both devices would work fine for you as you can connect BT keyboard and write papers on both, use for Netflix and even for web browsing. Its easy.
Since both can do the job, decision making should be based on the features that are more related to either of your requirements.
Discussion on Kindle Fire HD vs Galaxy Tab 3 - Take a look:
http://compare-e-readers.com/KindleHdGalaxyTab3
Kindle Fire HD has the benefit of the screen, which basically allows you to have a better experience in watching movies, whereas the Galaxy tab 3 comes with a non HD display. So IMO Kindle Fire HD would be the better option.
Kindle fire vs. Samsung galaxy tab 2 8gb 7 inch?
Q. Hello i am thinking about purchasing one of the two tablets above and i just can't decide on which one. I want to know as much as possible about both of these two tabs. I have already done a lot of research about both and want them both a lot but i can only get one please help me!!!!!!!
A. They are both Android OS but the Kindle has a Skin on top of Android and doesn't have support for the Play store it just has the Amazon App store which does not have that many good apps. The Kindle is more of and Ereader than a Tablet so no camera for video chating you can't really customize the home screen. But if your getting manly for the Ereader portion I would defiantly get it over the Samsung Galaxy Tab. The Samsung is more of a full tablet that has the Full Play Store Two Camera's Fully Customizable home screen that you can put app and widgets on. Both have Full web browsers. It just depends on what you mainly need it for. Ereader with some other features Kindle or a Tablet like a laptop computer then the Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : I want to buy a tablet, I prefer a 7-inch screen, I can't choose between Nexus 7 and Samsung galaxy tab 7?
Description : Q. I mostly gonna use it for pdf books, and to check out my social networks (just check out, not spend hours on them), I don't want a v...