Q. I'm planning to buy my very first tablet next week and I can't decide what to buy. Would you help me decide?
Thanks.
A. Hi Neil. IMO Galaxy Tab 3 is the better bang for buck as in such low price you get almost same and in some case even better specs compared to the iPad Mini.
Detailed comparison between Galaxy Tab 3 7" vs iPad Mini - Take a look:
http://compare-e-readers.com/galaxy-tab-3-7-vs-ipad-mini
If you have a high budget then iPad Mini can be worth paying the price for because of the app store it has and for the amount of new and interesting apps they have with them. Otherwise Galaxy Tablet 3 is your way to go with the expandable storage and better RAM.
Google nexus 5 VS samsung galaxy s4 mini?
Q. What would be a better choice and why?
A. http://m.ibtimes.com/google-nexus-5-review-top-11-best-worst-features-lg-android-44-flagship-1526604
http://m.samsung.com/levant/consumer/mobile-phones/mobile-phones/smart-phones/GT-I9190ZWATHR-features
http://m.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/google-nexus-5-1194974/review
it depends on what you want from the phone. Android phones are incredibly advanced once you root them. bigger numbers don't always mean better, unless you'll be gaming and multitasking heavily
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Google-Nexus-5,Samsung-Galaxy-S4/phones/8148,7597 This is a side by side comparison of the two. They are almost identical, but I'd choose the s4. if it doesn't have some of the features of the nexus, you can always upgrade the software with patches after rooting or even just simple apps from the playstore.
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Google-Nexus-5,Samsung-Galaxy-S4-mini/phones/8148,7788 okay the MINI is a lot different. in that case, the nexus is "better ". You wouldn't necessarily notice some of the differences like resolution though, but again, it's possible to improve that with root access and reliable patches
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2329080
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2146692
but sometimes it's hard to find the file to root your newer devices or even old devices that have been upgraded
once you root, you can't allow system upgrades or the root access will disappear and you'll have to find files for your upgraded version
Wrong case but maybe will fit? *Samsung*?
Q. My old iPhone is just messed up beyond repair, and so my mom ordered me a new phone which happens to be a Samsung Galaxy s3 Mini, and so I had to find a case and the case I ordered said it was for a Samsung Galaxy s3 iii. I've already ordered it but I was looking at the way the camera holes were positioned and noticed it was a little off from the Mini my mom ordered me. I really love the case but I'm worried it won't fit. Does anyone know if it'll be too small to fit in the case or if it'll be just fine?
A. The S3 mini will not fit in a case that's designed for the Galaxy S3 itself. The S3's dimensions itself is a lot longer and wider (due to the larger screen). Have a good day.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : iPad mini or Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0?
Description : Q. I'm planning to buy my very first tablet next week and I can't decide what to buy. Would you help me decide? Thanks. A. Hi Neil...