Q. i need a screen protector for my Samsung galaxy note 2. I am currently using zagg screen protector for it but im not all that happy. are there any good ones that are as strong but don't make the screen grainy and distorted? thanks
A. Here is the support site, they will be able to help you, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact
Here is the eMail address,
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneral.jsp?SITE_ID=1&PROD_ID=75
I enjoy this forum and enjoy helping when I can.
Good luck...
Screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S2?
Q. I have a Zagg invisible shield and i think its horrible! I keep my phone in my pocket, and it peels off on the corners, lint gets in and it no longer sticks to the screen, Is there any better screen protectors? Ones that aren't rubbery, and DO NOT PEEL OFF in the corners!
A. Protect your favorite gadgets with a screen protector! Guards against scratches, smears, dust and dirt, and keeps your LCD screen in perfect condition. This LCD Screen Protector provides a full coverage from dust and scratches. Screen protectors provide crystal-clear visibility and do not interfere with touch-screen operation. Fits the Samsung Galaxy S II / Galaxy S2 / GT-i9100 screen. Easy to apply and can be removed and washed for reuse, without leaving residue behind!
Good protection for my galaxy s2?
Q. Hi.
So I bought myself the new Galaxy by Samsung, S2 and am now looking for a good protective case or pouch for it.
Does anyone have any experience with them? If so which ones fit the best and let you use the phone fully without having to take it out of the protective case? Already installed the full body zagg shield but want something to protect it better since it will be in my jeans pocket most of the time.
Thanks
A. The ZAGG Invisible Shield will protect against all scratches which is good for pockets. I'd go for a basic silicone case since you already have an Invisible Shield. If you want full out protection, go for an Otterbox. It'll protect your device, rendering it indestructible but it makes it bulky and the case is kind of expensive. I own a Samsung Galaxy S 4G and use a silicone case and a screen protector and it does the job.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : screen protector for samsung galaxy note 2?
Description : Q. i need a screen protector for my Samsung galaxy note 2. I am currently using zagg screen protector for it but im not all that happy. are...