Q. Does anyone know where I can get a external bluetooth keyboard for Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch. This is one of the first tablets for Verizon that had Android 2.2 Froyo on it. I went to Verizon Wireless website and they did not have any accessories like a external keyboard. Does anyone have this tablet with a bluetooth external keyboard ? Do you have to use a Verizon bluetooth keyboard only. I am not sure since I heard that this tablet was locked to be use with only Verizon Wireless bluetooth keyboard for the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7 inch only.
Any links would be helpful. Thanks.
A. I use Apple Wireless keyboard with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Which is better: Nook HD+ or Samsung Galaxy 7"?
Q. I'm seeing 7" Samsung Galaxy Tablets with 8gb Native Memory for $199.99
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-7-Inch-Wi-Fi/dp/B007P4VOWC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1360602360&sr=1-1&keywords=Samsung+Galaxy+Tab
And I'm seeing Nook HD+ with 16gb Native Memory for $269.99
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/nook-hd-plus-barnes-noble/1110060512?ean=9781400501748
Each has a MicroSDHC Memory Card Slot and a 32gb MicroSDHC Mem Card for about $20.00
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0046XAROG/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1BAB71WEAH6D9
It will be used for reading magazines and books and watching videos with some minor game-play and internet surfing here and there.
It will be used mainly on the road, in a truck, to read or watch video before bed or for screwing around at home.
Which one would you rather have?
Either way, I'm going to buy him a Bluetooth Keyboard/Case and hopefully some sort of mount for the wall of the truck.
Which device is better overall for these uses?
A. Review from an owner of Galaxy tab 2, should be helpful on this decision:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3P0PPZ6OKV1EW/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B007P4VOWC&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=afsuimw-20
Nook HD+ has features like:
- 1920*1280 HD display (vs non HD 1024*600 resolution)
- 1080p HD playback
While Galaxy tab 2 has pros like:
- Dual camera (Nook HD+ has no camera at all)
- Google play store means a lot more apps
- ICS Upgradable to Jelly bean
Galaxy Tab 2 - Best price:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007P4VOWC/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B007P4VOWC&linkCode=as2&tag=afsuimo-20
Bestselling model for Nook HD+:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AGAS6XW/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=afsuimo-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00AGAS6XW
can i connect a external keyboard to my samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 ?
Q.
A. It would appear that it is in fact possible: https://www.google.com/search?q=can+external+keyboard+be+connected+to+samsung+galaxy+tab+3+7.0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ED1iUtvgJ4bS9ATgrYE4&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1241&bih=554
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch?
Description : Q. Does anyone know where I can get a external bluetooth keyboard for Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch. This is one of the first...