• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » iPad speakers » What are Good speakers for iPad and iPhone?

What are Good speakers for iPad and iPhone?

Q. I want good speakers I can play my music and iheart radio on. I have a iPad and iPhone I will probably use my iPad more because it has more space on it for my music. Do you know of any good high quality speakers for Less that 100$. Thanks

A. I have been using the iMainGo XP for iPad and love it! There is also the iMainGo X and iMainGo 2, which are for iPod/iPhone/iTouch, etc. All of them are a solid speaker system with big sound, and protect your device. I love the duality of having a case that is also a speaker system. I work with them and their products are pretty impressive out of all the speaker systems I've used. The speakers are versatile and work with many other products, including Kindle, notebooks and portable gaming devices (you can even plug in a guitar!).

Check it out on Amazon: http://amzn.to/ritvtj (where you can also read the reviews).

GOOD LUCK!

Original Question

Is there a chance to fix iPad speaker?
Q. My iPad is broken about 6 months ago... I think my iPad is iPad 3.

A. Actually I know someone with the iPad 3 with a broken speaker. The speaker itself isn't broken, it's a glitch in the system that causes some apps and videos to not make any noise. That could be the problem with yours too. Take it to the apple store or send them an email. It's probably fixable.

But if you dropped the ipad in water or smashed it then it probably isn't fixable.

Original Question

Software that lets me use my speakers wirelesly with ipad?
Q. So i have speakers, and an ipad. i would like to know is it possible to play music with ipad without connecting the ipad itself to the speakers?

A. Only if the speakers are specifically manufactured to support a wireless [wifi or bluetooth] connection. You don't tell us anything about the speakers make and model [which would have been helpful] but if they support wireless connection the manual will tell you and the software would be on the manufacturers website.
There is no standard standalone software that can be used to connect any old speakers via wifi or bluetooth to an Ipad, if that is what you are asking. Speaker have to have this sort of support built in by the manufacturer.

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Monday, April 28, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : What are Good speakers for iPad and iPhone?
Description : Q. I want good speakers I can play my music and iheart radio on. I have a iPad and iPhone I will probably use my iPad more because it has m...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "What are Good speakers for iPad and iPhone?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger