Q. I've been looking at the samsung galaxy 5.0 and I really like it. Archos also has some android tablets.
A. I have the samsung galaxy player 5.0, got it for 200. its a great android device. the only i didnt like about was the wifi with belkin routers. so if you have belkin router, you have to use static ip.
im sure you can do all these with all android devices but it works well the galaxy player:
-i could text for free over wifi using google voice
-i could call for free over wifi with groove ip which uses google voice.
-i could take pics and it would instantly upload pics/videos to google+ (which will be on picasa too) so i dont have to manually upload or share pics/vids by facebook.
-i could play n64, snes, genesis, gba games using n64oid snesoid gnesoid gbaoid
-the galaxy player is great at playing videos, like youtube, its way better than my Toshiba thrive tablet at playing videos or youtube.
i chose the galaxy player 5.0 over the galaxy player 4.0 because it had bigger display, camera flash, looked cooler, and only was 50 more. although i was able to get it for 200 new in craigslist. also, i would rather choose the samsung galaxy player over the archos because the name brand. i never heard about archos until i got my first Toshiba tablet in November.
Looking for an MP3 player like the Ipod touch?
Q. Looking to find out if anyone knows of an MP3 with touch screen that's like the IPOD touch. The reason I don't just buy a Touch is the fact that I don't like that being able to upload music strait from my computer. having to use Itune and buy music from them is annoying. I bought all the music i have and just an MP3 player
A. I would suggest you buying Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android MP3 Player
- Fast web browsing and navigation
- Good quality ear-buds
- Excellent screen size and good quality of image
- Good internal stereo speakers
- Ok microphone to record, but excellent for video chatting
- Useful notification bar (e-mail, updates, facebook, etc)
- MicroSD card slot, GPS, FM-radio
- Diverse and still expanding android market (app store)
Can't decide between a 7th Generation ipod nano and a Samsung Galaxy Android player?
Q. The only questions I have about the Samsung Galaxy 5.0 Android player is, Can I STILL use my iTunes account to sync music to it? Because it seems a lot like a phone to me, will I need to pay a monthly service bill just to use?
A. I don't believe you can directly sync your iTunes account to the Galaxy Player. ITunes only works on IOS devices so you will have to transfer your songs to whatever media player the Galaxy Player uses. The Galaxy Player is a MP3 devices so no you don't have to pay a monthly bill. Think of the Galaxy Player as the Android version of the IPod Touch. Hope this helps.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Any good android mp3 players/tablets?
Description : Q. I've been looking at the samsung galaxy 5.0 and I really like it. Archos also has some android tablets. A. I have the samsung gala...