Q. So I recently got a kindle fire and I was recently looking around amazon trying to find a good case but there's so many i can't choose. I want a case that protects both the front and back of my kindle. Also I would like it to have a built in landscape stand so I can watch movies and what not comfortably. My final two requests are that it is under 25ish dollars. (It can be a little higher if need be). Also I would like it to be made of non silicone or gel as I have a dog and all of the dog hair from her sticks to the case and its a pain in the *** to clean off. Any constructive feedback appreciated!!!
P.S. I would also like the case to cover part of the bezel of the kindle. (The part of the kindle that is next to the screen).
A. I like this case for the kindle fire personally:
http://www.shoppersource.net/goto/marware_micro_fire
It's only $5 over your budget - and I think it meets your criteria (sorry if I missed anything).
If that one doesn't do it for you then look at the other marware cases, since they seem really good in general:
http://www.shoppersource.net/goto/marware_fire_cases
Good luck :).
Will my Kindle Fire fit into my Kindle 3g Case?
Q. I have ordered the new Kindle Fire, and I was wondering if a it will fit in my Kindle 3g case? I really love the case I have. I know that it is a little thicker, so I was wondering if anyone knew for sure. It is a blue leather crocodile skin case. Thanks. :)
A. The Kindle Fire and Kindle 3rd Generation are close in size, so the case should fit. In the meantime you can check the site where you purchased your cover to check the size. By the way the Kindle Fire's dimensions are: 7.5" x 4.7" x 0.45"
If your 3rd Generation Kindle cover does not fit the Kindle Fire, below is a link to a Kindle Fire Cover Guide
KINDLE CASE HELP PLEASE?!?
Q. Hi. So my Grandma has gotten a Kindle and a case but she wants a case (preferably from Amazon.com) that has the following qualities:
-Pockets, in case she wanted to put papers inside the case or something
-Light, to read in the dark and one that wont drain the Kindles battery or the Kindle wont drain the lights battery
-Leather, real or fake leather
-Ability to read like a book, what I mean by this is that you could have the front of the case and the back of the case open so it looks like your reading a book, instead of just folding the front cover back.
THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU FIND ONE THAT FITS 2 OR MORE OF THESE NEEDS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION. ITS DRIVING ME NUTS LOOKING FOR ONE. PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK IF YOU FIND ONE.
A. hmmm, I am selling kindle and kindle cases in singapore ( www. sgkindle.com ). from my experience, if you are looking for quality kindle cases, you'd better purchase the original case. (http://www.amazon.com/Kindle-Lighted-Leather-Display-Generation/dp/B003DZ165W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1302244114&sr=8-1)
The original one, though, is expensive provides very convenient features like the side hooks and rubber band to close the case. I think it suits you the most except there is no pocket.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Good kindle fire case?
Description : Q. So I recently got a kindle fire and I was recently looking around amazon trying to find a good case but there's so many i can't ...