• About
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Tablet Answers

Your online source for your tablet problems.

  • Home
  • Apple
    • iPad
    • iPad 2
    • iPad 3
    • iPad 4
    • iPad Mini
    • iPad Apps
    • iPad Accessories
  • Amazon Kindle
    • Kindle
    • Kindle Touch
    • Kindle DX
    • Kindle Paperwhite
    • Kindle Fire
    • Kindle HD
    • Kindle Apps
    • Kindle Books
    • Kindle Accessories
  • Samsung
    • Galaxy Tab
    • Galaxy Note
    • Smartphones
    • Accessories
  • Operating System
    • Android
    • iOS
    • Windows Mobile
Home » Kindle Fire HD » how do i change the backround on the kindle fire HD?

how do i change the backround on the kindle fire HD?

Q. the front lock screen is a revoling add page that is really not a good feature . they even made a tab called "offers". i dont want that. but can i change my lock screen backround? cause its realy annoying ontop of how sloowww the kindle fire hd is! omg ! is like a snail!

A. Kindle Fire HD is ads supported. In order to remove the ads, you get to pay for a fee, otherwise the "offers" thing will just appear on the lock screen. Some times you can see good offers, however.

There's a good discussion here on how to remove the ads on the Kindle Fire HD:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdThread=Tx2PFBADISB9E86&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=kndfjh-20

BTW, when you're reading, you can change background of the Kindle Fire. See here for details:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeId=201009460&tag=kndfjh-20#text

Hope this helps.

Original Question

Which is the better buy: Kindle Fire HD or The Nook HD?
Q. I'm looking into getting a tablet for reading, basic web use, email, and I'm not going to have a lot of music or movies, but I do intend to have some apps.

I think 8gb will be enough for me but 16gb sounds nice too, I'm wondering, out of the two, which would be the better buy? I think both run android but which had a bigger app selection/where would I be getting these apps from? Say, if I get an 8gb would I be able to get more memory (via SD card? Cloud/streaming?)

Any input is greatly appreciated, thanks!

A. Kindle Fire HD would do the better job, since its the newer version, has strong infra-structure of Amazon and does the job.

The things you require from a tablet can be found in both devices, but getting an old piece of hardware (Nook HD) is not recommendable


Comparison between Kindle Fire HD vs Nook HD

http://compare-e-readers.com/kindle-fire-hd-2013-vs-nook-hd


8Gb is more than enough for what you want it. If you wish for movies and music, then only you would need more space, other than that it would be fine.

You can get free 5Gb of Cloud storage on Kindle Fire HD, whereas on Nook HD, you have a microSD slot to add space whenever you wish.

Hope this helped!

Original Question

Google Nexus 7 vs. Amazon Kindle Fire HD?
Q. Okay. I'm looking to get a tablet to use for school mostly (taking notes, studying...) , maybe a few games to play here and there. I've narrowed it down between these two: the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD. Since they are the same price for the one I want, I'm just curious to what those of you have experience with these devices think about them. I have a MacBook pro, also, and am curious about any connectivity I could have between the devices as well (Bluetooth I'm aware of so far). I do not want an iPad mini because of the price and plus I prefer the Android system for mobile devices than iOS.

A. Kindle Fire HD is more consumer friendly and is great for watching movies with the fun features like dual WiFi antenna for faster downloading speed and streaming and digital dolby audio speakers with awesome sound quality and the HDMI out makes it possible to have the output on bigger screen.

Nexus 7 on the other hand is the one with more power and has the built-in google play store. Whereas on Kindle Fire HD you can side-load apps from google play store. Otherwise it does have its own app store with over 90k apps by now.

Comments on Kindle Fire HD vs Nexus 7 - Would definitely be helpful on this decision:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R3A3H5EX8ZP34B/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B0083PWAPW&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&nodeID=&tag=cogfa-20

Original Question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Posted by KickAnswers on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - Rating: 4.5
Title : how do i change the backround on the kindle fire HD?
Description : Q. the front lock screen is a revoling add page that is really not a good feature . they even made a tab called "offers". i dont ...

Share to

Facebook Google+ Twitter

0 Response to "how do i change the backround on the kindle fire HD?"

Post a Comment

Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • How do you change the lock screen wallpaper on my Kindle Fire HD?
    Q. I have a Kindle Fire HD, it doesn't have any of those "daily deals" or other ads on it. But i cant seem to find a way to c...
  • samsung galaxy note wont shut off after plugged into wall charger?
    Q. anytime i plug my phone in to charge after shutting it off it will turn itself back on but it continuously vibrates about a low battery ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • does samsung galaxy s3 have flash player?
    Q. does it have flash player? do i need to download it or is it pre-installed? how can i install it? if it doesn't then why because i ...
  • how to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 gt-s6500 to jellybean?
    Q. Please provide a full step by step guide to upgrade samsung galaxy mini 2 s6500 to android jellybean And I also wants to know what is th...
  • Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 won't charge?
    Q. Hello, I'm having a serious problem with my Samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1, it just won't charge. When I put the plug in there's ...
  • Does Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has Corning Gorilla Glass?
    Q. Also, what kind of screen does Galaxy S3 mini has? Glass or plastic? Thanks in advance! A. Based on GSMArena.com's summary, no it d...
  • Does the samsung galaxy s3 need screen protector?
    Q. I just took the screen protector off because I couldn't take it anymore. I got the anti reflection one and it make it look so bad. A...
  • How do i download apps on my kindle fire hd without a credit card?
    Q. I got a kindle fire hd for christmas and i want to download free apps, but when i click download it says i have to do this 1 click purch...
  • Can I connect the Samsung Galaxy s3 to Virgin mobile?
    Q. I'm planning to buy the Samsung Galaxy s3 from Sprint, however I'm using virgin mobile since its cheaper. Since Virgin mobile i...
Copyright © 2012 Tablet Answers - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger