Q. I am getting a new phone in June and I wanna know what to get. I have limited my options down to Iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4. I want to know stuff about the Samsung Galaxy S4 but i can't find much stuff on the internet. Please include the most information you can including release date, storage, battery life, screen size, camera quality, and RAM. Thanks
A. Release date: Samsung announced April 26th, but most likely near the beginning of May. (Samsung was never very good with keeping to their release dates)
Storage: 16/32/64 gb versions with expandable micro sd slot up to 64gb.
Battery: 2600 mAh battery. Do not know the talk time or standby time yet.
Screen: 5 inch 1920x1080 screen ( 441 ppi)
Camera: 13 MP
RAM: 2gb
Processor: The U.S version will most likely only have the 1.9 GHz quad core version. However, the international version is a 1.6 GHz octa core.
how many GB is Samsung Galaxy S3 smart phone (16 or 64)?
Q.
A. It comes with both 16 n 32 GB.. n 64 will be available soon..
for more details, follow this link
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php
Or
http://www.samsung.com/global/galaxys3/specifications.html
anyone knows anything about the Samsung Galaxy Note 2?
Q.
A. The Samsung Galaxy Note II is an Android smartphone manufactured by Samsung noted for its combination of a large display, 5.55-inch (141 mm) measured diagonally, and software optimized for an integral self-storing stylus. Because the display places the device at the large end of the smartphone and small end of the tablet size ranges, the Galaxy Note II has been called a hybrid of a phone and tablet, or phablet.
Succeeding the Samsung Galaxy Note, the Note II features a 1.6 GHz quad-core processor, 720p resolution display, 2 GB of RAM, and storage capacity up to 128 GB â when using a 64 GB microSD card with the projected 64 GB model.[citation needed]
At the time of its launch, the Galaxy Note II was the first Samsung phone to employ Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as its standard operating system.[10]
The successor product, Samsung Galaxy Note III, was announced by Samsung for the Unpacked event on September 4, 2013 with the slogan: "Note the date".[11]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Note_II
ALSO TRY
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_ii_n7100-4854.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdsMwGWvhO4
AAA
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : How is the Samsung Galaxy S4?
Description : Q. I am getting a new phone in June and I wanna know what to get. I have limited my options down to Iphone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4. I want ...