Q. I've never actually used a tablet before but I want one for Christmas! Is the iPad still the best on the market? Are the android or blackberry tablets just as good? Also are you able to get siri on your iPad?
A. A: Is the iPad still the best on the market?
Q: In most cases, yes. It kind of is the everything tablet. However, you probably wouldn't want to get one for Christmas, because Apple will more than likely update them this spring.
A: Are the Android or BlackBerry tablets just as good?
Q: Android also has some good tablets; such as the brand-new Amazon Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy 10.1, and others. BlackBerry's Playbook is good, but not as good as an Android tablet or iPad in my opinion.
A: Also, are you able to get Siri on your iPad?
Q: Not yet. However, it will probably be coming in the refresh Apple is doing this spring. I have Siri on my iPhone 4S, and it is very cool!
HELP!!!!! my phone is overheating what do i do???!!?
Q. Help I have a samsung galaxy Q and whenever I need to use it while its charging its starts to overheat almost immediatly and don't say then don't use it beacuse I have to use it its my job I have to be on it almost all the time...
thanks for whoever sends an answer !!!!
A. if your phone has a case, you are supposed to take the case off while charging it, if you do not have a case, do not use your phone at all while it is charging.
best Anti-virus for Android smart phones?
Q. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S 3, and would like to know what the best anti-viral software is for such a phone.
Thank you in advance!
A. http://samsunggalaxysforums.com/showthread.php/7139-Best-Antivirus-app-for-SGS2 and can u please answer Min's thank you Abby
Your Open Question
Show me another »
How do i keep the samsung s3 galaxy for getting over heated and what is the best cell phone case for it?
my mom is buying me the SAMSUNG galaxy s3 for christmas and i don' want it to get over heated.
the last phone i had was the my touch q lg and i think it got over heated and the screen turned black and did not turn back and weird colors can on and i don't want to happen to my new phone and what is the best cell phone case for it because the last phone i had the screen had cracked and i was pissed off and can u please name all the feature's that come on the phone please help me i want care on my new phone i know it cost allot
2 days ago
- 2 days left to answer.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Is the iPad still the best tablet on the market?
Description : Q. I've never actually used a tablet before but I want one for Christmas! Is the iPad still the best on the market? Are the android or ...