Q. You think the Nokia bh 505 will be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Fit?
Please respond if you have tested it already, like any nokia BH to any samsung phones.
A. I bought Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 Unlocked Phone as a gift for my husband. It's a great cell phone. It works ok but I don't like its appeareance. I don't like the application for playing the music. And it doesn't open the index of the documents with Word. I prefer my blackberry 9550.
Which is better ... Samsung galaxy s5670 or HTC explorer ?
Q.
A. htc explorer is far better than the galaxy fit..........check out these specs-
CPU - 600 mhz on both explorer and fit (the speed is same though)
3g- 7.2mbps- galaxy fit 14.4 mbps -explorer (the downloading n browsing speed is far better in htc)
SCREEN- 320x480 pixels on both (galaxy fit has just a .1 inch big screen )
overall......both of them has almost the same specs and features........i'd recommend you to slightly increase your budget and get the galaxy ace.
Nokia 500 or Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670?
Q. Dear Friends,
I'm searching a budget friendly cell phone/smart phone under USD 200 / BDT 15,500.
I found Nokia 500 & Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 can meet my requirement.
I need a cell phone by which I can check emails, web browse through wifi & with long battery, because I need to make call/receive (on average) 100+ calls everyday.
So, please advise which above cell phone will be good for me, nokia or samsung?
I checked both of them in GSM Arena.com & both are looks ok for me.
But your advise will be highly appreciated.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Rashad
Dhaka, Bangladesh.
A. nokia 500 is a batter phone than of galaxy ace in terms of resolution , connectivity
in case of os 500 is with symbian anna which is not much behind than android 2.2 .
I have owned nokia 500 and it is working excelint.
more comparison is available on
http://www.esato.com/phones/compare.php?phone=828&cp=774
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Nokia BH 505 to Samsung Galaxy Fit?
Description : Q. You think the Nokia bh 505 will be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Fit? Please respond if you have tested it already, like any nokia ...