Q. Cases for the iphone vs samsung galaxy ?
A. The iPhone just some massive brand name that the majority of the population can't seem to stop drooling over for some reason. I swear, a lot of people would sell their children/siblings/parents/soul just to get one of those things, so of course most phone cases are going to be marketed at iSheep.
*Disclaimer: The following paragraph was written by a team of writers as personal commentary and does not reflect the views of Victory Goth Enterprises or any of its subsidiaries.
I cant get my galaxy s5 to transfer pictures.videos to my mac?
Q. I'm running MAC OS X 10.5.8 and I just got the galaxy s5 phone. I took some pictures and videos but they will not transfer to my mac. iPhoto opens up, recognized the device but no pictures. I've tried downloading Kies - no go. all of my pictures have the SD card icon on them on the phone. When I open that file on my mac using the android file transfer, the folders are empty (save for the pictures that I transferred to my phone from my mac). I've viewed a bunch of youtube videos but to no avail. so what am I missing. I feel like it's something simple. I'm hoping it's not that I need to upgrade the software on my mac but would not be too surprised if that is the case. So, what do I need to do do get this to work?
On a side note, I also have a Samsung galaxy victory 4g LTE. I tried moving the SD card to that phone because I never had a problem transferring pictures from that phone to my mac. Still the same issue those pictures I took on the S5 just will not transfer over to my mac.
A. The best and fastest way to do the transfer would be to install an online storage app like Dropbox onto your phone and Mac... After you setup the account, you can easily sync your photos between your devices.
Here is the link to the Dropbox Website: https://db.tt/RiGmZgBz
Why is virgin mobiles signal strength so much weaker than sprint?
Q. I had sprint for two years. I had the photon 4g. I decided to switch to virgin because it's running off sprint towers and is much cheaper. With the photon i had decent service and got a strong 4g signal at my job and home, I always had many bars. When I went to virgin I bought their flagship Samsung galaxy victory 4g lte and expected signal strength to be the same since its running off the same service. That's not the case. I don't get a good signal at my home (which is where I had the absolute best signal) and at work. What's up with that? Is virgin limited or something? There is a sprint tower literally down the street from my home and i barely get a bar.
A. There's many factors to consider. I understand you had Sprint with another phone, but regardless Virgin Mobile using Sprint's cell towers, quality differs with different cellphones. Also its not a direct access to the network since its not Sprint itself. There will a slight network strength loss. What makes more of a difference is the cellphone. I saw the same situation between T-Mobile & Simple Mobile, Simple runs thru TMO's network. But once again what makes the difference is the device.
(& platforms- Android 1.5 (Donut),1.6 (Eclair), 2.1, 2.2(Froyo), 2.3.4, 2.3.5. 2.3.6, 2.3.7(Gingerbread), 3.0, 3.1 (Honeycomb), 4.0.1, 4.0.4 (Ice cream Sandwich, 4.1.0. 4.2.1(Jellybean) <--Different versions means different radios. Radios also determine network strength.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Title : Why are there so many more phone?
Description : Q. Cases for the iphone vs samsung galaxy ? A. The iPhone just some massive brand name that the majority of the population can't seem ...